D3 Dev Team Certificate of Appreciation

Imgur

This post is for expressing gratitude to the developers and its supporting team members for making patch 2.7.2. We value the content of this patch and your effort refining it. Many of the fixes originated from ideas exchanged on this forum and other platforms.

We look forward to continued improvement of builds and more interesting season themes. Let this patch be a role model for future patches.

If you feel similarly, please tell the devs exactly what you liked most about PTR 2.7.2.

27 Likes

The Lakumbas change was WD fan service straight from these forums. I couldn’t be happier with the way it works now.
Also, all the dead class set reworks are greatly appreciated, even if they don’t exactly turn out to be meta pushers I’m glad they’re trying to keep variety alive.

Honestly, in the 8 or so years I’ve been playing, these last few seasons have been the most productive and responsive (through changes) that I’ve seen the dev team in a while.

4 Likes

That is so nice! Besides the theme…

I like…

1. Rathma rework
  2. Marauder rework
  3. WD buffs

Assuming they stay the same or better.

4 Likes

I can’t say there was much from this patch that I particularly liked, but I certainly am thankful for the continued support to the game. Although I wouldn’t mind a patch where more was focused on balance changes rather than seasonal themes, so that more classes could get something for the patch rather than being left out.

2 Likes

agreed, its a nice patch

1 Like

We are in a much better state of the game as we were 1 year ago. They have made changes f.e. to skills that I would thought beeing off the table.

Only two things should happen. Finding someways to incorporate Seasonal Themes into the base game or creating new themes with the intend to find it’s way into the game permanently.

Restricting the Power gain of Paragon at some point. For me it should just reduce the amount of mainstat you get after 1000 invested points into vit or int from +5 to +2.

And the Season of Updated glory. That updates a lot of skills, etc. And maybe a rework to DMO and increased Numbers for Tal Rasha and some stronger identity.

But overall what they have done especially everything, that happend after the follower updates were amazing.

1 Like

Yep agreed, this patch (if not nerfed too much) seems like fun… Thanks…

1 Like

I can’t say what I liked as I have not yet tried any of it.

In theory, the shards sound nice but drop rate is going to make or break that (specifically embers.)

Arachyr sounds different and I’m curious about it.

Marauder changes, with sentries, is encouraging - I liked it the last time I played but felt it lacked something; now it seems to be capable.

The shadow set enhancement may be just what it needed. A cone of damage is better than a single one… means I might be better able to survive hordes if all can take “decent” damage.

So, for now, I like some of the theory. The execution is still in the pudding.

The Firebird Mirror Images are especially grateful. They can now enjoy their retirement and relax again.

2 Likes

Dev time on a Seasonal theme that grants more power than disappears after season meaning GR150 is done faster?

Meh…

i love new seasonal theme and marauder rework! cant wait to start new season.

1 Like
  1. The fact that you all are, still working on this game despite all of the obstacles and drama in the world.

2. Witch Doctor got paid attention to, thank you!

3 Likes

I agree with OP.

Even if the D3 team doesn’t catch up with the most common wishes of the community, they manage to improve sets/gameplay slowly.

However, I’m really positively surprised with the effort they put into season themes, and am really grateful for that.

Good job D3 Team!

2 Likes

Overall, I like the direction this game has been going. The new sets are all interesting (though I will own that i like the deathwish hydra a little bit more than the current iteration, i do love mundungus), and the reworks have been great. I love the rathma change, love the inna change, and loved the firebirds change.

I will say, i wish firebirds could keep the MI synergy in some way. I really enjoy MIs as a skill and was very excited with the interaction. I think masquerade may have been nerfed a bit harshly as well.

The sets i would still love to see some work on are helltooth and trag’ouls. Helltooth is soooo close, it just needs a tiny bit more, and trag’ouls is such an interesting set that just is overshadowed by everything else (especially LoD).

1 Like

In S25 PTR, I (would) love devs to implement those final changes to the WD to make it an awesome class :crazy_face:

Yup every class can own 150 now great job!