D2R pre purchase items (Xbox)

So I just bought the D2R “prime evil upgrade” and installed both add ons but neither are showing up in game. I know they are out because I just saw someone playing that had the Mephisto pet. Anyone know how to retrieve them? I’ve installed and reinstalled the add ons twice now.
Thoughts?
Thanks.

Same here. Was really looking forward to the new pet, so I’ll be checking back in the hopes that someone will respond.

Same, I’ve been waiting and waiting… this is getting freaking rediculous… it’s every single freaking time too… does blizzard seriously not give a crap about console players at all anymore?!? If I don’t get my stuff before the drop, then I’ll be demanding a full refund on my whole purchase, and a refund on my original pre-ordered edition of d3 from 6 years ago… you guys are getting ridiculous… for nearly 7 years you’ve let console players sink and let us feel worthless… never listening to us for what WE need for console, including a ban hammer for cheaters, idc if they don’t think they deserve to get banned for mods, they do deserve being banned, and deleted. Give us the goodies that you promised would be available upon pre-order of d2… I’m sick and tired of begging for my product to be given to me… every single time with you blizzard, literally it’s freaking ridiculous that a moderator hasn’t even responded to the original post…