D2r players 8 and personal loot

That wasn’t the original game. If you don’t like it just play Diablo 3. It’s there! There’s even a sequel coming out soon!

Diablo 2 was never made with console or controler in mind so by your logic this will never be the original Diablo 2. So you should stick with pc and allow innovation for consoles and controller’s.

These problems don’t exist on pc and if you don’t see this within the first few seconds of game play. Then You never played enough games on console to know what you are talking about.

Looting items exspecialy without item filers like most games now have is junky and non-responsive.

Just wait till there is a thrown room filled with 100 trash items and you trying to find 1 item that is 20 yards aways from the item text on the screen and you can pick it up because you are to far away and don’t know its location or cant target the correct item text because you don’t have a mouse.

A problem that don’t exist on PC.

Hopefully there’s diff loot realms so players like you can stay in your own toxic environment :+1:

The problem isn’t the people who would like the options to be available…
The problem is players like you who just want to control

1 Like

Innovation? This is a remaster not a new installment There’s Diablo 3 and Diablo 4 where the innovation is more than welcome because that’s the point of something NEW, not a remaster. We have a brand new Diablo on the way and you want to trash this one by tanking the economy so no one needs to trade anything? So that Zod you found is useless because anyone can find one? Oh and by the way everyone gets a free enigma with their day 1 purchase! Why have any challenge or try to promote a healthy economy?

It’s obvious that the original game was not made for console, are you so thick you think others are and you have to point that out? I have friends that play on console and this is the only way we would be able to play together. Yes it’s not as smooth as pc and needs work, lobbies, better button layouts/shortcuts along with a bunch of other things . I’m not happy with the console version in its current state and that has nothing to do with my previous comment

And sorting through hundreds of trash items for something good? I LIVE FOR THAT. Catching up to a chaos or tomb run and looking for a perfect socketed base of insight or grief that may have been missed? Or that 5 socketed flail for HOTO. If you don’t wanna be a packet sorting through useless junk then guess what? You don’t have to. The original game is just that. Diablo 3 exists and Diablo 4 will be coming out soon. Why do you have to try to take our experience away from us?

Play only with friends and share loot or solo farm. :joy:

It takes the big brain to figure the easiest solution out.

…No players x capabilities…

You dont have that on the base game either. Why would you think it would be on here?

you think people are going to have 8 friends on diablo 2 console until the end of time to farm drops? I alone have played over 140 games (7 years time) w/ 100% completion rating of 98%. As for me and my friends (and most console players with game pass) once we complete a game we move on to the new one. I will probably…probably… revisit time to time but it wont be like the old days

we need /players 8 or Personal loot

Chill lol, you wrote a book and wasted an hour of your time disagreeing with people over a video game. Get a life.

Make a roll system.

Make it optional.

problem solved.

Best to take the feedback over to the D2R Console forum now. This is the D3 Console forum which isn’t hosting d2r chat since the d2r forums were properly established.

1 Like

PoE has ploot and no issues such as you describe. Stop the FUD.

why not, PC version of D2R has it…

what gives you the right to dismiss our QOL concerns? Valid concerns too. If you don’t like the QOL changes that MOST players want, you can always just stick to classic D2 can’t you.

Have a nice day.

Everyone’s trying to close these pre-launch D2R threads down in the D3 Console forum and direct traffic to D2R dp :wink:

Leaving a link to where to go (D2R Console forum) as the last post appears to be helping people. I count not less than about 100 clicks on such links in related threads.

1 Like

“you think people are going to have 8 friends on diablo 2 console” Yes. Some more than that.

Playing 140 games is irrelevant and completing them is irrelevant to a diablo forums. Why you feel the need to post it is irrelevant as well. In fact, your entire post is irrelevant.

You should go play single player where mods are allowed for such commands.

Personalizing loot is not a QOL change. That’s a major mechanic the defines the entire economy. You can have your concerns and I can think they’re bs, and you can deal with it.

Cheers

Could we possibly take this over to the D2R Console forum where the D2R Console playing community is reflecting on these topics? This is the D3 Console forum.

Likewise. Enjoy your day.

Play single player if you want personal loot?

1 Like