D2:R needs a trading post

D2R doesn’t need trading post…nuh uh!

2 Likes

I would love to see the entire game description box (aka “script”) be fully utilized. There is a huge amount of unused space we would use to better describe our trades. Not only that but there is plenty of room we could have several items listed for trade and several we needed. I’d rather see this happen than a trading post.

seems like we had a similar idea haha, probably means it needs to happen:

1 Like

You can go look up and watch the Deep dive yourself bud. They distinctly mention trading sites and definitely encourage it. Zero chance blizzard is going to add anything and even less of a chance they would actually try to sue any 3rd parties. Did they shut down JSP because of WoW? Is JSP still up right now with all their blizzard games? Yes? Then theres a 100% chance they won’t be doing anything about it for D2R either. :joy: Be grateful we have alternatives to JSP like https://diablo2.io/trade/ and quit living in a fantasy world where blizzard starts creating perfect barter systems in remasters. (or in any of their games)

2 Likes

Yea we may need for trade just as PoD or PD2

No sorry.
I actually like D2 to be oldschool, also when it comes to trading. It is actually fun to trade with another player from person to person. The entire deal can become funny or weird, really depends…!

Also it is fun that not everything is accessable by the snap of a finger.

1 Like

This would be in addition to the ‘old school’ method. I never suggested replacing it.

Those who want to strictly trade via the original way still can. Those who want to trade via the trading post can do that as well. Those who want to do BOTH can do so!

2 Likes

See y’all on JSP! FG for dayssssssss

Diablo 2 Resurrected’s expansion needs a trading post!

Blizzard, please make it happen. Thank you kindly.

Blizzard should just try to ban anyone caught using JSP. It is literally cheating if you use FG.

Adding an AH, I mean Trading Post, would only make trading even easier.
Also, change the gameplay? :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty sure Blizzard got burned on any and all ideas on facilitating trading. I hope.

Currently, players make a game called “Trade” or “LF Shako”, etc.

Having a premade “Trade” town that isn’t limited to 8 players, has no mobs, and several locations to access your vaults, for people to go into and trade with others would be quite easy to make.

I think that’s a minority view given that any game that has only in person trading has dramatically less trade participation than games with a better trading system/UI.

In-person only trading does make trade less accessible, but it most certainly isn’t fun for most people. I think most people who try to defend it are really just afraid of additional competition, but both supply and demand go up when trade becomes more accessible.

New World is a game that has that sort of harder survivalist world theme to it, yet it has a really great modern trade UI. The settlements in the game all have separate trading posts, so you’d have to travel around to different settlements to see what’s for trade at what prices and what not, but it still has a really good trade UI with buy and sell orders. Having a darker/harder world theme doesn’t mean you have to have a crappy trade system.

1 Like

The PvP section of JSP is THE best place for scheduled events. LLD, MLD, Duels, 2v2’s, 3v3’s. I can see that becoming a great place for the PvP community to grow. JSP helps build trustworthy friendships in-game, learn and follow the market pricing, and you can bid on an item you may not have found in the walls of scrolling text that is the trade channel.

You can win FG playing Poker and Sports Betting. You aren’t required to buy any. I have NEVER bought any FG. It all started with a Ber rune I found and my buddy said “Hey man there’s a forum you can sell that at and get more than its worth in the trade channel”.

I don’t see how it hurts anyone. If anything it opens you up to be more social.

Only meant using it for trading with FG of course. Nothing wrong with the forum, and the community stuff. Not even anything wrong with facilitating trading on there. Again, only the FG.

I’ll be using FG until someone comes up with something better.

If you can do that - Great! I’ll be there.

Could Diablo 2 resurrected have a mail box beside the stash just like in WoW?

everything you said is true, I tired JSP once and it is exactly as you say, but it’s still a 3rd party site that uses FG, I think we would all agree that it will be better if they made an in game hub for trading weather or not what you say is true.

I saw it more then once I assure you, there was no such thing, feel free to link the exact spot where they said it.

only for u alone. so u could mail ur self back to wow

Isn’t the shared stash the mailbox?

lmao