[D2R Feedback] - DEVs, can we take a look at some things?

Thank you for making this post as I 100% agree with your points. I hope the devs take into consideration the player base and fix most of these points. I have already canceled my ore order due to the state of the beta

1 Like

you cant play the Assassin or the necro and there is no lobby and the inv is to small and needs a charm inv

refunding your money is the ultimate feedback. They know we are not happy but they don’t care because lot and lots ofpeople will still buy and play anyways.
They have enough D3 fans they dont need us D2 vets.

Oh well. I still got D2 installed on my computer. I can just play that

I just bought Xbox D2R tonight and honestly this guy nailed pretty much every bit of feedback/frustration that I had. You really don’t need to pay a PM to figure this out … this post just nails it. Don’t get me wrong I honestly love the ability to play D2 on console now, but the X bottom attack/loot pickup default is obnoxious, lack of named/objective games is stupid, and lack of ability to chat with other plays other than the goofy wheel is a large step backwards. Lack of larger resolutions is also bothersome. And potions not auto-stacking properly in a belt is enough to make me want to pull my hair out; seriously it’s tedious using a controller to drag and drop potions over and over again. And the lack of “couch co-op” is supremely disappointing as I was hoping to get my wife to experience D2 with me and maybe open her up to RPG like it did me as a kid … :frowning:

Best take this feedback over to the D2R Console forum to be heard. This D3 Console forum isn’t hosting d2r beta console chat anymore.

Hello I wanted to note as well the trap wake of fire on my assassin crashes my game I’m on PS4 I figured devs would like to know? Also if devs see this I really like what you guys have done bringing this to console it looks great and plays very well imo there are bugs of course but hell I don’t mind it’s to be expected anyway keep up the great work I hope you all have a blessed day!

This can be heard over in the D2R Console forum. This is the D3 Console forum.

1 Like

I am so glad I canceled my order and got my money back as d2r is potentially the biggest waste of money, space and time from Blizzard…

No lobbies, UGLY user interface, no keyboard and mouse… so many issues that make the game unplayable… so glad I got out before the queues lol oh man…

D2R is basically a scam… I’d rather play cyberpunk oyayoy, which has still yet to be installed… (thankfully it was free with series x)

you could have posted this in the D2 forum, since yannoe, that one is up and running.

1 Like

Is this what happens when people eat paint chips?