D2 noob here, questions about multiplayer functionality

I for one look forward to joining a pub only to be met with instant hostility. A welcome surprise

1 Like

Friend request sent lol

1 Like

What loot? In softcore when you die people dont get your loot lolā€¦

1 Like

ā€œthey wouldnā€™t get anything other than goldā€ did you mean if they kill you? I was talking Bout the loot that drops, the FFA loot. You know, like you host a public game, somebody joins, they try to grab all the loot, you get all salty and you gank 'em. Thatā€™s what I had in mind lol. Once again when I made this post I didnā€™t realize there was a password feature so that you can play private games on bnet. Kinda changes everything.

Strong username to thread content ratio.

STRONG.

2 Likes

Haha. Speaks volumes doesnā€™t it

Uhm the loot? Theyd have to continue to play through the map and hope something decent drops lol. You arent losing any loot in that scenario tbh

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair. maybe I was just looking for any reason I can to be an A HOLE mwahahahahahah. Iā€™m just excited to play it, I never really got into d2 and have no good excuses for that, but this is a good reason to start

Very kind and warm topic.
(Not sure correct phrase in English, but I hope everyone got the meaning).

Youā€™ve got answers already, but I want to say, that you gonna encounter many different things. You can add password, but open games (with no password) usually make more fun.

Didnā€™t see such discussions for long years. Really happy to meet new players. I wish to be a newbie again. That was cool.
First charityā€¦ I was not able to beat hell, and some highlevel character joined and gave me free hellrackā€¦
First ruined party hell forgeā€¦
My first PKā€¦ Some dude joined and killed my character. Then I switched to my melee sorc with grimā€™s burning dead and corpsecamp him for about 30 minutes. After that I missed him for a minute and he eventually took his body.
First unsafe trade. Bought shard (cl) for pul.
And many-many other stuff.

One more week untill release.
See you in Sanctuary. Good luck!

1 Like