D2 Enigma Fashion - Serious Question

If Blizzard were to produce a designer fashion line of leather jackets that looked like Archon Plates that had “Ber Ith Jah” stitched into the back of them, would you buy this and wear it around as a 40 year old man? Would you ride down a highway with your biker gang while wearing an Enigma on your back? If you walked into the secretary of state and had to wait in line while wearing your Enigma, and then another 40 year old man looked at you and said: “Enigma needs to be removed from Diablo 2 it ruined the game” would you even represent and argue with him and let him know that Enigma was the best thing that ever happened in gaming?

Enigma have existed in Diablo II 18 years. Enigma came with patch 1.10 in 2003.

I am very glad Enigma exists in Diablo II.
People who hate Enigma doesn’t have to wear it.

1 Like

I’ve had and used Enigmas and whilst they aren’t game breaking either I preferred other items, My favorite was and remains Buriza however since we’re speaking of rune words I suppose that would be either Melody or Faith with Lawbringer following up

I might do a hoodie with the runes on it, Leather Jackets stopped being my thing before D2 came out. I would probably do a T-shirt with it, I used to have an ‘NPC: Pay not attention to me’ shirt. Then again I rarely wear T-shirts out anymore…

I don’t find it useful to ever argue with people who constantly say “It was better before X” That just shows your age and unwillingness to adapt to the new. Those same people are probably still using Windows 7, have a flip phone and prefer snail mail.

Hey hey hey. Flip phones are a vastly superior species, albeit a dying/dead one, even with the new Motorola Razr. Nothing quite like flipping that baby open straight out of your pocket with a flick of the wrist.

Muyu misses his first gen razr

I always carry my enigma with me, in case anybody wants to send me an encrypted message or argue about enigma.