Cursader and this D3 game

Hi, I am an old player but i just play for fun not with details or stuffs, just started learning these. i tried with crusader after long time like after the max lvl is changed from 60 to 70. This Char is IDK but seeing it on forums makes me wanna try. This char runs very slow on rift and not like that DH or barb on videos. Is there way to improve that like fast run damage build. And also wat is the max paragon lvl u guys have set. It keeps going lol. And a suggestion about legendaries have a definite drop like thing on those atleast for few set or nice primals like u kill them\go there u get that … It will be making more to play rather than trying trying trying and quiting… there are different types of players some may like this kind like infinte number of tries and gamble for drops and some for do a quest and get that. u can revamp quest any time as well. A straight story line is like in place for diablo from longer time insert some more twist in the story like a quest from demon and diablo is being handled by a evil human like (master angel for these four angels) or thanos, give a quest from a demon or diablo himself. U guys have clans is there any clan wars… i mean like there are players with highly primal ancient gem and paragons, when new players tries to compete it wil take ages since its the only competiton here for levels and items … so make a different theme by instering few challenges and rifts is not much of fun too lol just increasing damage and life of enemies … u can put some rare, legend, super rare, Ranks quest in there all of this is if u wanna improve… OR just follow the same when player starts dropping start a new Game like D4 D5 D6 … its just my thoughts… But make this crusader run faster lol

Speed and Crusader rarely go in the same sentence unless that sentence is “the Crusader could use more speed.” There are a couple of “speed” builds for crusader, but none of them compare with Barb or DH. Typically if someone plays Crusader, they will make another character to run speed rifts and greater rifts with.

There is no cap to paragon, but attribute points stop at paragon 10,000.

Diablo is not a PvP game or clan v clan game. It never has been and it never should be, IMO.