Currently Online is now recruiting!

Currently Online is a full-fledged gaming community, with deep roots in all Blizzard games!

We’re currently continuing to expand our popular Diablo clan, and bring more Nephalem into our ranks! If you’re looking for a one stop community to play all of your favorite games with, look no further; CO offers a wide variety of fun games and clans for other MMOs, just stop in and see for yourself!

How do I join? Are there any requirements?

There are no requirements to join, other than being a fun person to hang out with! Our community has some listed rules on our website, but it’s mostly common sense stuff!

Join our Discord: Discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline

Once you’re in our Discord, you’re a member of our community, simple as that! Start in #Welcome and follow the directions there to unlock all our discord has to offer!

What’s so special about Currently Online? What do you do as a clan?

CO isn’t just your average Diablo clan! We have regular organized events, a full staff of officers dedicated to our D3 activities, and an active player-base that will always give you someone to play with!

In addition to our Diablo offerings, we always encourage members of our community to engage with all of the wonderful games and events we have available. Currently Online has everything from a WoW guild, to an FFXIV free company, to over 25 roles for fun games (no clan needed), and everything in between. We even do regular drinking nights and holiday parties, if that’s your thing!

Where can I get more information?

Check out our website at CurrentlyOnline.gg/ , and join our Discord for any detailed questions you may have.

Hope to see you all in Sanctuary soon!

Hey I’ve been looking for some people to play with. Does your clan run HC seasonal?

We are a “Seasonal Only” clan.