Current state of Crusader

With Season 19 we are seeing the introduction of a new set which without a shield and heavy changes to the set is basically a giant waste of time for blizzard. The best fix to introducing new builds would be to buff Akkhans to 10k similar to LOD. The builds can be scaled back through the nerfing of their main weapons. But currently Aegis of Valor is a gigantic waste of time, we don’t even need to test it to tell you its going to behave terribly. Procs proccing procs good luck with the scaling on that, please revisit akkhans the set has been barely touched since release and is probably the best way of giving us what we want.

3 Likes

Oh cool, another post about the new set.

/smh

3 Likes

I wish they would just put all of these in one section like they did with the Hong Kong thing. The PTR is not even up and some are wanted everything to be redone. Do people even read the other comments anymore? The should also do the same with all the “when does the PTR start.”

2 Likes

I have been playing crusader since day 1 release of ROS, have seen and played fist of heavens when it was in its prime. The skill does not scale well so all they are doing is adding another set that adds to loot pool.

…or that people would look before making a new riveting, self important post about something that’s been said 20 times over.

2 Likes

Akkhans has been buffed at least 3 times since it’s been released. That’s the problem with power creep you are always playing catch-up with other items/sets over and over… I wish they’d just fix shield bash mechanics.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I seen in another one of these posts that they did not want to “redo” any set for a reason, thus they are making new stuff…which i think is great. Specially considering none of these said new items (which was an awful lot of complaints about not having) have not been thoroughly tested and used with other items.

i need an uncensored white Templar shield transmog :chart_with_upwards_trend:
-that means white, with a red cross on it.
-it would be nice to have free speech like that within a game that has pseudo good vs evil as main theme…