Curiosity Of Lorath Nahr bug

Playing Boulder Toss barb, Dual Wielding “Arreat’s Law” and “The Three Hundredth Spear”.
I had been using both for a little while before using the Cube recipe: Curiosity Of Lorath Nahr.
I upgraded my “The Three Hundredth Spear” to Primal then upgraded my “Arreat’s Law” to Primal a little later when I acquired the materials.
It’s now saying "You cannot equip more than one of this item when trying to Dual Wield the two weapons that I was able to before upgrading them both to Primal.

Edit: I have restarted the game multiple times without either weapon equipped and am able to use one OR the other and equip a completely different weapon in my offhand.

Please use the search function before posting and/or read the Patch notes…

This has been reported hundreds of times, and it is not a bug.

• Only one upgraded Primal Item may be worn at a time
8 Likes

Lol :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Working as intended.

When they had this as a Seasonal Theme, they made it so you could only have 1 upgraded Primal equipped, otherwise everyone would have Primals in all 13 spots in a week. When they made this into a cube recipe, they kept it the same, only 1 upgraded Primal may be worn no matter what slot you use.

Therefore, it is not a bug. This is how it is designed.

4 Likes

Indeed.
They really should have this red and bold in the cube description.

Having important mechanics like this only described in the patch notes is pretty bad design, but I guess misleading descriptions is now seen as a feature in the diablo franchise, part of easy to play, hard to master? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I recommended it to them during the PTR, but they did not implement it.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the game is entering its terminal stages. Very little will be updated. Even the game guide isn’t being updated with the new recipe. Unless there is a serious, game-breaking bug, nothing will be fixed.

1 Like