Crusader lags and dies

When sader is fighting he just stops . I can’t make him move or fight . Sometimes he goes into slow motion and then stops. If I try to use Steed Charge to move out of danger he just runs in place and sader keeps dying.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, updated all drivers. My ping is at 96-100, Ram 65-70% and cpu at 35 to 45 when all this happens. What can I try next?
I have played every season with this rig and haven’t had a problem until now.

It’s your Stone Gauntlets (cubed).

Check the description.

I would say this happens when your Akarats Champion buff wears off, which negates the negative effects of the gloves.

Thank you Jay, I think you maybe right. I will change my specs and hope it help.

No need to change things up really, just keep an eye on it.

If you feel sluggish, just check too see if AC is still active.

I’m 99% sure that’s the issue you’re having. Stone Gauntlets are a relatively new item, and seems a good amount of people have misunderstood how they work. You need a way to circumvent the speed penalties it applies.

The usual workaround is using your transformation ability (AC/Veng/WotB etc…) or trying to squeeze in a pair of Ice Climbers boots which also work a charm, but this is more for LoD/LoN builds.

You can also be running with Iron Skin - Flash, which will negate the effects of the Gauntlets. Tough to get used to, but I’m sure you’ll come to love the defensive capabilities of them.

Thank you Jay and Schism for sharing your Knowledge. Jay you were right, I didn’t have enough CD to negate the Negative effects of the gloves . I do now and Schism I changed Iron skin to flash and it works great. I’m now up to 51% CD and flying through the dungeons. I still have sec or two of slow motion but I can get out of the way now thanks to Flash. Good luck to both of you and thanks.

1 Like