Crusader Help Skills Nintendo Switch

Hey gang, I have a level 17 crusader, and I am wondering what skill set I can use to dominate and what weapon is best for soloing? I plan on doing solo RIFT key’s when I hit 70. I’m brand new to the game, and I got it for the Nintendo Switch. Thanks a bunch !

At such an early stage, you will be rapidly replacing gear as you find upgrades. Experiment with your skills and make sure your gear and skills match (synergy).
Once you reach 70 and have some better pieces, you can look at some of the published guides to help you refine your build.
Here’s a good, basic guide:

1 Like

Are shields good for using them at a low level? I just received a legendary weapon and i’m doing pretty decent damage…

You can read leveling guides for example here:
~https://teambrg.com/diablo-3/d3-leveling-guide-all-classes-progression-general/~

Shields are pretty much essential for Crusaders. Many skills will not work without one. You have a Passive that will allow you to use a 2 hand weapon with a shield.
P.S. You should post your questions in New Player Help Forum. They will get buried and/or ignored here in General.

1 Like