Critical Error during Greater Rift

The window said to provide this code:
0C02E21F-1D09-42A6-AE9D-DD023F0F1DCF

Bug Details:
3 Player Greater Rift level 52 with 2 Demon Hunters and 1 Monk.
The critical error occurred during the Greater Rift, on the second floor I believe.

The code is a crash report id.
Please post on Technical Support forum.
Only support can read the report if you have sent the report out.

1 Like

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

Hey, Ugamachi! Thanks for including details here. It looks like this specific crash may be something on our teams radar already.

Do you experience any crashes outside of GR? Could you include a DxDiag file to check out? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

In this game, I do not regularly experience crashes.
I’ll go ahead and provide the DxDiag file for you in any case.

zYUZDGVu

I believe this is what Caterpepi wanted:

https://pastebin.com/zYUZDGVu

Thanks, Ugamachi! Everything here looks good! It looks like this specific crash did recently spike up again this Friday and Saturday.

With this appearing like it’s only happening once from the crash logs sent to us, I’ll look for similar reports tied to this crash and send this up to our team if we can gather a bit more information and reports from others experiencing the issue. Hopefully, it will not happen again since it looks like the crashes are trending downward.

1 Like