Post withdrawn by author

Took 4 sets of bounties to get all three recipes.

1 Like

Multiplicative is really cool. Many builds will have a true 50-70% damage increase because of this!

Great, more work to do.

I must have gotten lucky, needed one set of act 5 mats, and got crimsons plans right away.

finally got all 3 of the new plans. I also got lucky like a previous poster by doing the act 5 bounty where I got the crimson plan on the first run. The other 2 plans were cain and augild … 2/2 t16 rift runs.
I did quite a few vault runs but 0/4 on the odious … used 8 regular puzzle and two ancient ones. now for rolling … crimson pants were problematic as the 3 ancients I found all had only 1 socket. Augild bracers never rolled any crit chance at all in normal or ancient after 50 tries. A labour of love I guess.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. That’s super great to hear!

Thank You Blizz!!!

2 Likes

Then you should test again. And change your methods.

Crimson does increase the damage, and not as “DIBS” anymore (like it was on the PTR), but as its own multiplier.

2 Likes

I got them on both my US and Asia account but had to do 4 or 5 full sets of bounties each.

The drop rate is not great. You probably need the matts anyway to forge the sets so just keep doing bounties until they drop.

1 Like

But did you get lucky?
I mean, does the Capt. Crimson set work?

Got Crimson doing my first set of bounties, and it worked perfectly on my DH Multishot :slight_smile:

1 Like

New Crimson set is not applying damage bonus as it did in PTR, it is bugged.

1 Like

It’s not bugged. On the PTR it didn’t work as intended by providing separate multipliers, now it does.

1 Like

It is not increasing damage at all.

1 Like

Yes. Now dmg bonus is multiplicative. And now Pride’s Fall is working with Crimson (on PTR didn’t work).

Short testing with DH: Crimson is +4lvl GR for me. Now is time to test Squirt.

It is. The damage increase is not shown under “details”, but it actually does increase the damage. Checked it yesterday with my usual Dummy and +min-damage on jewelry, and verified that its multiplicatove now: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Hebalon-2718/hero/19276317

Good afternoon, I want to clarify when they will fix the work of the Crimson set.
tested on GP 100, there is no difference in the damage done.

1 Like

Crimson damage bonus does not work on EU. On PTR, even the Crimson’s additive buff increased damage well (in the DH UE set). Now Crimson only gives Toughness (on EU). WTF

1 Like

Well, it works for me. (EU)

Why do you think it doesn’t work? Please note that the damage buff is not that huge - only ~40% or something like that in most cases, which is similar (or even less) to the (average) buff of CoE you have to sacrifice for RoRG.

But it is working. Just don’t expect wonders from it.

defensive bonus works…it showns in panel… highlight over any resistance … it will show correct.

offensive bonus need to test further. PTR this bonus increases panel. Its not the case in live. Maybe changed to multiplicative?

EDIT: confirmed captains multiplicative att bonus. As well as Augilds. PTR was additive. Pretty nice changes, much appreciated.

1 Like

Please do note that any MULTIPLICATIVE damage buffs are NEVER shown on the character sheet. If your just looking at your character sheet and seeing no change on equip then that is indended. Damage bonuses like Crims, EW, FR, etc do not show up on the character sheet.

Toughness on the other hand DOES get updated in most cases (unity is one exception). All Damage reduction is shown when you mouse over your Resistances in the +Green Value. Toughness on the sheet is updated in real time as you gain and lose buffs.