Crashing after Bounties

Hello , ok heres the problem I cant collect cache mats , I can get thru all the bounties but when i port to town it crashes me out to char select and sometimes to login screen. This is so annoying I love playing diablo been playing since the original I’ve reset my ip, flushed dns, restarted my router and turned off wifi and using a wired connection also updated my drivers
If this keeps up ill not be able to complete the cubist achievements please someone help me thanks

1 Like

Howdy!

It sounds like when you accept the reward you are being disconnected. This is a sign the connection is not stable such as packet loss occurring somewhere. I would recommend to troubleshoot with the following steps:

• Power down the PC. Power Cycle the home network’s modem and router to refresh the connection to all devices on the network and to the Internet Service Provider. Steps on how to do this can be found Here.
  • Once the network is back online, power on the PC. Flush the DNS cache using the commands Here.
  • Now is a good time to check for Windows updates and your Motherboard/System manufacturer’s site for LAN drivers. Make sure they are upto date.
  • If you are using QoS software such as Killer Network, make sure the software is upto date.

Retest. If the issue continues I would recommend to capture a disconnect of this nature by running a WinMTR for 10 minutes to host IP: 24.105.30.129 The goal is to run test in the background to capture when you disconnect, keep it running for a total of 10 minutes.

Post this data back here if the problem continues! Thank you.