Crashes and bugging quests

I am really frustrated with Diablo III. Have they just stopped optimizing due to the push on D4?

I have been getting DC’s - usually at the absolute worst time. I have also run into bugged bounties (Blood and Iron). I released all 5 guys - but it only registered 4/5. The post shows up with a dot - but there is nothing there.

So basically I am having trouble getting thru rifts or bounties with no DCs or I run into a bug. I can’t be the only person. My kids were online (another game) and didn’t get DCd, so it is not the internet connection.

Not sure I am asking for support because from the other posts I have read this is not new. Just trying to make you aware that more people are having issues they are reported.

Hey there Sadiablo!

Thanks for reaching out with these details regarding the persistent disconnects. There are no know server-side issues that would be causing players to lose connection. This indicates that something unique to your computer or network is resulting in the disconnects.

Let’s have you run a ‘WinMTR’ network test while the problem occurs in-game so that we can further investigate potential network-related issues between your computer and the game server. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the WinMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the WinMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the WinMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the WinMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).