Crafting recipes not dropping?

I have run over 100 Rifts, and cleared maybe 15 Ancient Goblin vaults have not found any crafting recipes. Ive been looking online to see if this was intended, but could not see anywhere that it was. None for gems or for weapons and armor. All 3 crafting professions are maxed.

Have you done any bounties ? Recipes are guaranteed to drop in the Horadric Chest(s) that you get when you complete all the bounties in an Act… until you have them all (the game won’t drop duplicate recipes). Perhaps you have them all.

Recipes do not drop from rifts… and, as far as goblins go, they will only drop from Odious Collector goblins.

2 Likes

Recipes have completely stopped dropping for my character (is this a seasonal thing?) from Horadric caches. I know there is so many more than what I have learned so far on my character. I used to get all kinds from completing bounties but something’s changed. Am I doing something wrong? Am I barking up the wrong tree? I have searched the forums without much luck nor have I found much help searching the web. I
Hopefully you are aware of this and are working on a fix. Or it is highly possible I am mistaken altogether.

If your not getting any more then that means you have them all. Several plans were made default so there were some that were removed from the drop pool. Also if im not mistaken, some plans ONLY drop from the green goblins and NOT bounty caches.

1 Like

Thanks. But from reading the Diablo wiki pages there are many more (or should be…) recipes to be had. I cant see with all the different varieties of weapons and ranges of awesomeness, there is only a limited amount of them to be had. I am pretty new (n00b) at this only really getting into the technical aspect of game play and crafting.
Weird that once hitting 70+70 Paragon lvl that the recipes just stop dropping. That makes me sad. 70+254paragon atm.

Give some examples. it could be that the wiki is out of date. If you want to see what are craftable, go to the game guide.