CR 151 not updated to PS4 yet

Hey Blizzard, do you even do any QA on the console ports of the game?

PS4 is still stuck at CR150 (Barb) from last week…12 hours after the new CR was released.

Your support for the console ports is PATHETIC.

Get your act together, provide proper QA to the console ports.

I’ll continue to criticise your company and products where it is deemed fit, and I’ll refuse to give you anymore money for future game titles until you can prove that you care about console players and treat us with respect.

4 Likes

I completed it yesterday on PS4. Simple Vyr Archon wizard. European Region.

I play on Xbox One X in the US region and I am also experiencing this problem. As of 11:02 am EDT on Tuesday the 150 challenge is still up and says that it is expired.

1 Like

I am on the Switch, as of 9 am PST May 12th I still don’t have the new challenge rift. It’s stuck on CR 150.

well something’s up. I’ll reboot the PS4 yet again to see if it fixes the issue…

I’m with you dpastern. It’s now been more than a day and still not even a peep from these “developers”… Even after someone posted a bug report. Seems it’s working in EU and that’s it.

I decided to never spend another penny on an Activision game when Blizzard chose to not fix the horrible NG dynamic for console in season 19.I really hope many more console players feel the same and boycott Blizzard. All they care about is our money.

Maybe saying “boycott Blizzard” will get their attention and get me banned?! win-win xD

1 Like

yea they aren’t gonna respond or acknowledge you here… even on the old forums, we had the community manager at the time, acknowledge that blizz didn’t intend on changing the NG mechanic because of its usefulness for leveling up before level 70…

2 Likes

NG doesn’t help us with leveling to 70 at all, it hinders us…monsters pre lvl 70, or torment 1, have double health on consoles (vs PC). With no NG (it’s hard to string it together when you are pre lvl 70), you’re doing half dmg already. So, things are like 4x worse for console players vs PC players pre lvl 70…

Highly likely. This is not a company that accepts criticism nicely, even when said criticism is deserved.

the last time this happened, it took 4 days for Blizzard to fix it…if you have twitter, tweet the hell out of them!

That is my point of view too. I don’t care how good D4 might look, Blizzard aren’t getting my money. They need to convince me that they can look after consumers/customers in a much better manner before I’ll ever change my mind. Their consistent treatment of console players is outrageously BAD.

1 Like

Update: It’s now 10:30pm PST and it still hasn’t been fixed. Is this some kind of bug?? I’ve been playing since season 16 on the Switch and this has never happened before.

1 Like

nah. It’s just an incompetent Blizzard incapable of actually doing any QA and treating console customers as crap.

Switch also does not have the correct CR, over 72 hours later. Fix please…

1 Like

I’ve sent 3 tweets to @diablo, no response, no reaction, nothing done. Is anyone home at Blizzard?

Thanks for the responses dpastern. Two days and counting…

I wonder if messaging Rhykker on youtube would do any good… he has their respect. (or is on their payroll…)

I really don’t like to be angry and cynical in posts, but D3 is a great game- being ignored is hard to deal with. It makes me sad to know that we are nothing but a $. I can’t help but imagine how unbelievably awesome of a game it would be if it were developed by CDPR or some other responsible company.

1 Like

Payroll. He never has a bad word to say about Blizzard, I think that about sums it up.

a real developer, far better than Blizzard. If CDPR ever develops an ARPG Blizzard will be screwed.

Nevalists has resigned Blizzard a few month ago. She was the Community Manager in the console forum. This position has not been reassigned.

https://careers.blizzard.com/de-de/openings/oRMTbfwr

And i’m still not sure, if this problem is Blizzard-side. It’s better to contact Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo for customer issues.

And anyway, there are actually more important problems than forum welfare. I’m pretty sure even Blizzard, Sony, MS and Nintendo employees are actually in short time work.

Nevalistis did nothing for us. She never once responded in the console section. The last time we had a blue post was like, what, 3 years ago?

That’s not our issue as consumers (that it hasn’t been reassigned). Blizzard should be providing customer service to its console customers. Not shafting us.

I am positive it’s Blizzard side. It hasn’t updated on the XBOX one or Switch. What are the chances of all 3 vendors having an issue? Very small imho. The common denominator is Blizzard, and I bet my dollars that that is where the issue is.

Again, I don’t really care. Blizzard should be looking after their console customers. They managed to update the CR for the PC platform without issue. We’ve posted on the forums, tweeter @dliablo multiple times, no one is home.

It is very clear that Blizzard doesn’t give a stuff about console players. More and more console players are getting very disenchanted with Blizzard btw, it’s not just me. We’re sick and tired of being ignored - we paid for the damn game, and in most cases, we paid more for it than the PC players did. We deserve some respect and some quality customer service. Not being continuously shafted.

If only Blizzard spent as much effort looking after console players as it does looking after the Chinese government…

There is a new Community Lead who will look after two CM’s…ye to be employed…be interesting if Adam, the new Community Lead, interacts with us here.

i’m not holding my breath on that one.

Positive thinking…I’ll lambast his Twitter account lol

1 Like

Just an update on this - We have tickets in on this and the devs are actively looking into the issue.

4 Likes