Couple of Odd questions

1. Are the sets in the current PTR for completing the seasonal journey the sets that are actually going to be offered when season S21 is live? Is this the Line up? Because if so this season is not off to a good start. Inarius for Necro, Firebird for Wizard, Jade for WD? (I didn’t check the other classes yet yet) These are some of the worst sets in the game.

2. Is anyone else not able to select their Bat pet from Season 20 in the PTR?

3. I seem to be missing a stash tab as well. I usually have 13 but only have 12 in the PTR. Is this a Bug?

4. Does the 4 piece set bonus on Carnival reduce your damage output by 50%, on top of the DR you get from it? The wording is confusing, and a well known streamer seems to think that it does in fact reduce the damage that you do. (that would be really stupid but wouldn’t surprise me)

5. Why does Haunted visions item description say that the simulacrums “can duplicate Grim Scythe INSTEAD of Skeletal Mage”, when it in fact does duplicate Skeletal mage AND Grim Scythe?

6. I don’t remember the CR being disabled for PTR before. Was it always like this or… am I just not remembering correctly?

7. WTF exactly is the pet reward for completing Guardian in S21 supposed to be? It’s like a Seahorse in a robot tube or something? :crazy_face:

1. Yes.
  2. It happens on PTRs
  3. If you have gained during S20 it is not sure to have made it.
  4. Can’t say if it does, that’s the point of tests.
  5. Drunk worker supposedly.
  6. There’s never CR on PTR, why would there be?
  7. It’s a cosmetic, don’t think to hard about it.
  1. Jade is not weak.
    Shadow’s. Invoker. Earth. Sunwuko’s. All strong.
    Starter sets are not end game anyway. They just help you get what you want.

2. Bat is not available.

3. I have all tabs

4. Mats are included in the Bag of Fortune.

7.Yes, it’s a seahorse or dragon in a robot. A steampunk based DH set and pet.
A Steampunk theme is pretty stupid, IMO. It has no connection nor place in a Diablo universe.

I believe the -50% damage is correct. I think the theory is a counter balance to having 2 simulacrums that are copying your bone spear being way too much damage. I only tested it for a short time, but this is how it appeared to me. I found that 3 bone spears firing off to be a DPS boost even with less individual damage.

1 Like

2,3. When did you earn the pet/tab?
PTR Copy copies data from a backup database of live data. It might be a snapshot few days ago. So, if you earned them recently, they might not appear on PTR.

I got the pet 2 weeks into the season and the tab 2 seasons ago.

RE: Haunted Visions. If you put Grim Scythe on your toolbar, the simulacrums no longer summon additional skeletal mages. If Grim Scythe is not selected, they summon skeletal mages as usual. Wording just needs to be changed.

1 Like