Could anyone explain the s21 theme?

I have a really hard time deciphering what happens every two minutes from streamer videos on youtube and such. To make things worse, nobody is actually even talking much about or highlighting it. Maybe they even don’t…

I’m even counting time but it’s hard to notice seasonal theme going off due to a lot of mess on the screen…

Can anyone explain the duration and how the theme works? DMG? Is it a lot or not? Is it short like 10secs? Does it work in GR, do you need level 70 to activate the theme.

Also general opinion of it would be nice.

Thanks.

1 Like

It doesn’t do anything it’s not even every two minutes its random. Like meteors always falls after rg is dead for some reason. This patch has alot of issues let’s hope they ll fix them before ptr is over

3 Likes

Thanks for response, so not only it doesn’t look promising but it also sounds to be completely broken…

Wow.

Well, the fun police complained that the angels were too strong in Season 19, so Blizzard nerfed them into the ground.

The 21 season theme is probably weak to pre-empt these complaints again.

2 Likes

I played for about an hour last night and I never noticed the seasonal attacks even happening. I assumed they are currently disabled! Are you telling me they are actually happening?

Personally don’t know about it.

But if they are disabled how should people test that and give feedback? Hm, interesting PTR.

Another problem is that if they even are enabled it seems like they don’t do anything o_0 which again is the same problem. How must testers understand what the hell is that seasonal feature about and where does it stand.

Raxxanterax tested the seasonal buff and reported in his season summary video on youtube.
They left the RG alone in a 4 player game until the theme kicked in. Took him from 100% down to 96%. It’s just eye candy without any impact.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

My expectations were better but now I’m even more disappointed.

Oh well.

check out topics in ptr forum. there are very good threads there.
this junk doesn’t even kill trash in t6. so much for this joke.

1 Like