Costumer Disservice

I have made a very explanatory ticket to the costumer support. The person who attended me only gave me automatic answers filled with emoticons ( yes, the gm was โ€˜โ€™ hey costumer :slight_smile: :slight_smile: we are blizzard we love you :smiley: :smiley: โ€˜โ€™ and didnt answer at all. Eventually he marked my ticket as resolved. Then i made another one and the this time the loving emotions were gone and i got โ€˜โ€™ We alredy answered if you insist you might get bannedโ€™โ€™ which i replayedโ€™โ€™ i dont careโ€™โ€™ to which my ticket got marked as โ€˜โ€™ cancelledโ€™โ€™. Here i am again and my problem has not been resolved. I am not stating it here because blizzard knows what it is i am not being intimidated with banning threats. I have also requested a phone number 4 times and was ignored.

If they declined to fix whatever your issue was in private, theyโ€™re certainly not going to do it publicly on the forums. Also, as you refuse to say what the issue is, fellow players canโ€™t even offer advice either. So, Iโ€™m puzzled as to what you hope to achieve with this thread.

1 Like

I hope not to be silenced. They expected a banning threat to make me go away. My issues is related to a refund which i dont think players can advice on. This is to show how bad the service is in private. I have had bad service before but never to the point where they cancel your request without warning.

All digital purchases are final. They do make exceptions, but that applies only if you ask in a very timely way and have not played the game.

I gather you were told โ€œnoโ€. That you are not eligible for a refund. You appealed that and were told no again. You appealed again and were told that you already had an answer and to stop asking.

You were warned not to send in any more tickets right? That you got your answer already.

Also please be aware, discussing account disciplinary actions on the forums is against the forum rules.

Because there is no phone number to give you. Blizzard does not take incoming phone calls and has not for over 10 years. The ticket system is how you request a refund exception, if you are eligible for one.

Do you work for the company?

Pretty convenient to not have a phone number. First they had one, i called before in very good therms. Then it became ''we have a line where you can leave your number and we will call you back ( unless we dont want to ) now theres no phone at all. I wonder if theres a correlation to the public image of the company decaying over the years.

I know you are not here to attack me and i appreciat any engagement but its never as simple as โ€˜โ€™ you asked they said noโ€™โ€™ i have explained my self and why even though i bought the game 10 days ago and the refund is 7 i have not played or was able to during 10 days. Including the almost infinity loading time and crashes, i did not elaborate here because i alredy did in my ticket and they should be fully aware.