Corpse Spiders are transparent

Hello, D3 Team! I’d like to ask your attention to the Corpse Spiders skill from WD, which for some reason has its texture changed in the past but now there’s no sense in keeping it transparent anymore. (Companions get transparent with other players). Well, I remember how cool the spiders were and now they look ghostly in a bad way. Please, come back with their solid appearance again. (Like you did with the Cold Spiders) <3

3 Likes

This is not a game bug. It is a suggestion and suggestions belong in the General Discussion Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

YES PLEASE!!! they look kinda boring now

1 Like

Bring the solid visual and maybe make them smaller, they are bigger than their jars lol

Tx, but actually I believe it could be considered a bug, cause they made the new Cold Spiders with the original texture and “forgot” to give back the original textures to other runes. The Cold Spiders is the only rune with 100% visibility, so the others look bugged. Pleeease Devs <3

The “Devs” don’t read this forum. Blizzard’s QA Team does. If they can reproduce the “bug” and it is unintentional they will pass the information on to the Developers.

How to Write a Good Bug Report

I understand, tx. Is there a way to talk about a bug or give a suggestion directly to them?

i realized this bug because of spider queen rune long ago. been playing the game since release and the spiders didn’t look transparent like that. why did they break a nice thing?

Don’t understand either… the years went by and they did never fix this.
Watch the little spiders attacking the enemies was nice, I miss Leaping Spiders and Spider Queen VISIBLES :frowning: