Cooldown of The Occulus

Hello,
I am playing this game since 2016. My main Character is the wizard and yesterday i have tried to build a new speed type. Each item Hand, shoulder 2 rings and the source has a max cooldown on it. I have also selected the passive ability which gives 20 % cooldown. In total i have 68% cooldown. The Teleport has a cooldown of 11 seconds. This means… Let me explain :
I have 3,5 seconds left this is correct. But i am using “The Occulus”. This source would reduce the cooldown by 4 seconds but it seems like it has no effect. There are still 3,5 seconds cooldown remaining.

Is it a bug?

The Occulus would reduce the original cooldown from 11 secs down to 7 secs, then you would apply your 68% CDR to get 2.24 secs.

But if you are wanting permanent teleport, you could just use an In-Geom or an Aether Walker, and it does not require any cooldown rolls on your gear.

2 Likes

Your calculation is not correct. Like i said, i have 3,5 seconds remaining. That means only 68% will be calculated. The extra 4 seconds wont be in it.

Post a video of this. I’ve tested this just now, and it works.

ETA: Short video showing the cooldown in action. 68.36% cooldown, when combined with the 4s reduction of the occulus, gives a teleport cooldown of 2.21s.

4 Likes

I will check it today evening