Convention of Elements problem

There is an issue with Convention of Elements I’d like to address to. When you’re getting killed and resurrect, you are invulnerable and can’t attack and cast spells for five seconds. The problem I have with that is that CoE starts its elemental cycle immediately as you hit resurrect button. CoE starts its cycle from cold, and by the time I am actually back in business, cold rotation passes and fire rotation begins.
This is a huge problem for me since I have only one damaging skill in my build, and it is cold. Moreover, I play as a monk, and they have the longest rotation of CoE of all classes since they possess five elements, which sets CoE’s effectiveness for them at the lowest rate among all classes already. And because of the fact that CoE starts its element rotation immediately after I hit resurrect button, I can deal increased damage only 15 seconds after resurrection, which is an immense setback while pushing greater rifts, where every second counts.
So, I would love to see CoE being changed so that the element rotation starts actually only after the resurrection delay is over.

2 Likes

and in addition to this, i would remove one elemental damage from monk skills

I think monks are the only class that actually uses cold damage. Blizz may not find this situation as a priority.

Impale / Overpenetration says hi.

Vyr Chantodo says hi, as well.

Jade Doc might as well say Hi as well.