Constant Crashing

Hello,

I know I have the minimum pc specs: Ryzen 7 5800X, 16gb ram, GTX 1650. I have the newest drivers. I have also updated windows. I have tried every solution provided on the technical support page. I can play the game for at most 5 minutes. All I have been doing is trying to get the kenai cube, but I can never get to it before the game crashes. I just want to play the game. I can provide anything you would need.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey Aiwin,

About the crash, does the game close and you get an error pop up box? Or do you get a black screen? Or does the PC restart/shutdown? More info about what happens during the crash might be helpful.

Go ahead and post your DXDIAG and we can take a look at that for any issues.

DXDIAG

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the direct link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.