Constant crashing with s23

Getting rather fed up with it. s22 was good - only a few crashes during the entirety of the season. I was pretty much mostly playing DMO twister wiz. I returned to s6 impale DH this season and the crashing is much more frequent - already 8 times at week 3.

This gets very annoying as a solo player when you’re on the last bounty run for an act and the game freezes and you have to do the bloody entire act again…this has happened multiple times now when doing Act III bounties btw.

Also the rubber banding and lag has returned with a vengeance this season and is now just as bad as it was in prior seasons (again, s22 was quite good in this respect).

Either something is broken with the game with DH or DH skills (vs wizard). D3 and PoE are the only games on my PS4 that crash. PoE is near unplayable as far as I’m concerned, D3 is better, but these crashes are very annoying.

The game isn’t blue screening, it’s just completely frozen. The freezing seems completely random (many cases, only a few monsters on screen at the time of freezing - it quite often happens in town for Act III/IV btw). This would be so bad if the game remembered that you’d already done a bunch of bounty locations for that act and you could take off right where you crashed but alas, this is not the case).

For group players, it’s not that bad an issue, they do all 5 acts in like 12 minutes. So, losing a few minutes isn’t too bad. But for solo players, @ 2 mins per bounty location, and 10 mins for a single act, it starts to become very frustrating.

The answer is not to do bounties in a group - the answer is that you fix the stability of your game.