Console Version Questions

Hello all,

I recently picked up the Diablo: Prime Evil Collection for my Xbox Series X, and I’ve now begun playing Diablo III: Eternal Collection.

On console, is there a way to manually toggle through targets? I know you can Target Lock with Left Trigger, but I mean cycling through available monsters on-screen. I’m assuming not.

Also the Mystic, I thought she wasn’t supposed to appear until Act V, but she’s there right away in Act 1. I assume this is also normal?

Thanks.

In Adventure Mode, all three artisans are permanently available.
In Campaign Mode, you have to find them all by playing through the storyline.

Seasonal heroes have immediate access to Adventure Mode.
Non-seasonal, Adventure Mode is unlocked once any of the heroes has completed the Campaign.

Thank you!

I did start a Seasonal Character but I’m not playing Adventure Mode, I’m playing Campaign. Again, I’m surprised to see the Mystic there right away. The Jewler is not present.

If playing Campaign…yea the Jewler has to be unlocked via the Sewers but that is a surprise if the Mystic was there at the beginning…normally she’s unlocked after “The Spiders”…

For the record, I had the Disc version since the days of XBox 360 then got it for the PS4. I’ve played it so much I had to step away and even had mules for a separate account to stash stuff. I grabbed the Ultimate Addition with Diablo 2: Resurrection with Digital since the disc was having problems. I ended up not DL and moving my saved data and just started fresh…I had the best time and almost forgot how it felt…like dying a lot, struggling since I had nothing but rags on my back and cheap weapon with zero resources…it was a great time…

That is how you do it, when the monster you want to target is highlighted hold down LEFT TRIGGER and it will not lose focus meaning your pets etc target it.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a really fun game! For Diablo III, I first played it on my Xbox 360, actually. First the demo when it came out, then I bought the game, and then I bought the “Ultimate Evil Edition.”

Of course Blizzard Entertainment stopped updating that version as that generation of consoles declined, and a few years after I got a new gaming PC I bought the PC version and sold my Xbox 360 copy, deleting all my save data for it.

I recently bought the Diablo: Prime Evil Collection for my Xbox Series X to nostalgia trip on Diablo II, and to re-experience Diablo III on console. I never ported any Xbox 360 characters over as I mentioned, but I wonder if the game saw via my Xbox profile that I’ve played the game before and let me have the Mystic early?

I also don’t mind starting from scratch at all :). I know most people love to loot and item grind in these games, but I’ve always enjoyed completing Quests and adventuring. I don’t need the “best” gear to do that.

I Played since the beginning on the computer and recently got it for Xbox to play with family. there is a lot different and some things are flat out missing. on computer you have a barb make 4-6 pole arms and you will get at least one bovine bardiche. on Xbox, there is no polearms to make. so how do you bake a BB?

It is the second under staves.