Console Quality of life

When is console getting its quality of life update. I want to see a Chat System and a kick bottom get added as well and a overhaul on UI

seeing as though the game is how many years old now?? It’s not gonna get any of that, considering for years we been asking for that. And there is a chat system, use the one that came on your console. oh wait you are probably a pc-> switch player if you are complaining about chat and UI and kick button…

1 Like

I’m a pc and x1 and switch player

blame nintendo for the fact you don’t have a console chat system. but xbox has its own chat system in it with voice. because the consoles aside from switch has that ability, thats probably why the devs never adapted that to the console.

1 Like

Kick option would be nice… Always someone standing in town during bounties

How about being able to combine gems en masse like PC can. That’s a QoL change I could definitely get behind.

2 Likes

thats another thing we been asking for, like since PC got it. But, even though it was “promised” that she’d appear here more often, we have not seen Nevalistis here in quite a while, nor anybody else from blizzard… we just kinda get shoved under a rug and hope we don’t make too much noise.

2 Likes

Well, they’ve kinda brushed the console version under the rug for years now if we’re being honest. There have been absolutely no changes that benefited the console version that didn’t benefit the PC version as well.

1 Like

Been playing PC from day 1 and have two accounts. I’m just asking and new to the xBox 1 play.

What is with this thing when somebody leaves the game it will restart. We were in a vault getting ready to kill Greed. Somebody leave’s the game it restarted and kick us out of the vault.

This a bug or it is part of the game on console?

part of console. We do not play on blizz servers. Each console is the “server” so to speak via p2p. So when the host of the game leaves, it restarts naming someone elses xbox the host.

Boy that really sucks. Say you have done all bounties in 4 acts. You all are working on the last act, but none of the other acts been close. If the host person for some god on reason leaves the game you are all screwed.

pretty much. no really good way around that, unless you play with groups of people that you trust.

the other side of that coin too, is if something happens to the connection of the host console, it can still cause the others to migrate to another game, without being his/her fault.

I join a game there two people in the game. Another person join and he started a 95 GR. The 2 people that were in the game when we join decided to leave. They didn’t join us in the GR.

I think they did it just to piss us off. We were just one more hit to kill the RG. Well you know what happen then. Plus I’ll play it here and there on xBox I’m done. I my season journey too. I’m going back to PC. Blizzard this is a joke!!!

PS4 also has its own chat system that works with D3.

1 Like

You sort of can as long as you are host. Switch it to local and it kicks everyone and invite previous players back in.

1 Like

I honestly don’t even bother playing groups on console… the lag alone is god awful when more than 2 people cast an offensive skill, trying to effectively group and kill at high levels would cause me so much rage… I only ever group when doing regular rifts or split bounties… I view playing on console as a solo only as far as end game progression goes. The idea of clearing a gr150 at 10 spikey FPS just doesnt appeal to me. I may never reach number 1 on the leaderboards that way but rank 29 with a DH MS build makes me content… not happy, but Ive resigned myself to just being content with the leaderboards resetting every season.

Play with people in your region and 4 player is not bad…can easily clear GR150 without lag.

1 Like

be mindful of the stash that everybody has as well, and that can reduce lag if everybody has very little.

1 Like

You know what would be nice is not wearing out my X button upgrading gems. PS4 controllers aren’t cheap.

1 Like

Man I heard that… I started the old school turbo method… tape a popsicle stick so that it rests on top of the button and just tap it, otherwise I wind up hitting extra buttons when going fast… Combining 1500 marquise into imperials and so on is really annoying.

I don’t have region override set so I dont know how I would be grouped with people outside my region but it never fails… If more than 1 person joins my game there is significant delays between me pressing the button and the skill actually engaging. It gets worse as mob numbers increase. I’ll spend today trying to make sure I group with people in my region and see if it helps… Also my stash is typically 2/3 full at any given time with all my gems and armory sets, I cant really pare it down much more without losing set pieces or gems… Ill also look and see if I can fix that somehow.