Console Nerf on char. stats?

I know this is odd given its an old game. But myself and 2 friends who play this game all just noticed that our characters became much weaker. Either that or the difficulty was increased. Its very odd. We were just smashing through torment 9 like it was nothing and now torment 6 is giving us a problem. One friend had changed his gear but 2 of us didnt. So again has anyone else noticed this? The season did just end. Im j/w

My guess is that you were using a LoN build rather than a set build. Season 17 has ended, which means you no longer have the seasonal theme buff of a free Legacy of Nightmares ring set, which would have been giving you 750% damage and 4% mitigation for every ancient legendary you had equipped (9750% damage and 52% mitigation if all thirteen slots were ancient). You now have zero damage and mitigation bonuses. You need to equip the LoN ring set, or wait for Patch 2.6.6 (probably due on Tuesday) to obtain the new Legacy of Dreams gem (which functions similarly to LoN) to regain the damage / mitigation.

4 Likes