Console lobby is a new feature?

I can understand the complexity of not adding crossplay, cross save will be a very nice feature albeit a poor cousin.

No console lobbies though is egregious, and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Blizzard should seriously reconsider their position on this one.

5 Likes

Any new update?
Last i know, they are no new feature until release so not like it wasnā€™t coming right?

1 Like

That was the last updateā€¦its not looking promising for console at this point.

1 Like

Even calling chat a New Feature is paradox. There shouldnt be a Discussion anyway if you want call it multiplayer it has to be in the game on release. Game lists/creation should follow as soon as possible. If not the game will not be successful on that platforms. But its not looking good . If they would care they would communicate repectfully.

5 Likes

Soot on. :+1: hate sreaming.

1 Like

ā€œModernizedā€ but couldnā€™t ā€œmodernizeā€ the pc versionā€¦ what a joke! Guess keyboards/text windows arenā€™t ā€œmodernā€ uses for people todayā€¦

1 Like

Well I guess the Devā€™s should go ahead and ā€œModernizedā€ the PC version of the game and see how great it isā€¦

It is crazy to me that some tard thought it would be a good idea to delete the text chat out of the game with the lobbiesā€¦clearly they donā€™t know much and assume everyone on console sit on a couch and play when there is alot of people who play at a desk and have a gaming monitor with a keyboard hooked up to their console so now if someone on console actually runs into anther player in game they have to send them an invite to a party chat just to have communication it really seem common sense is GONE these days

1 Like

I play on console from my couch, but I still want both lobbies and chat support. I can have a laptop pad on my lap and keep keyboard handy for chat

2 Likes