Console lobbies a must!

I agree with you on D3, the game search was horrible on console. I was always coming up empty when searching for people.

2 Likes

Or they may just refund the game or not buy it at all. As much as I love Diablo 2 I don’t think most people will think it’s worth an 800 to 2k purchase.

We will either have to suck it up or spend our money elsewhere.

3 Likes

I had purchased a PC copy and an Xbox copy, but after experiencing the Xbox version I just canceled my console pre-order. My older brother did the same. They technically lost 3 sales form us alone though because I had pre ordered it for my younger brother on Xbox also. Hopefully they fix it though…

4 Likes

I canceled my ps5 copy… really didn’t want to but I really don’t wanna play on console if its going to be D3 style game creation/joining. Horrible idea on D3, Horrible idea for D2R.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t blame you one bit. They shouldn’t have done that. I’m just hoping they see the backlash if enough people cancel and complain that they end up fixing it.

2 Likes

There should be zero reason why this can not be fixed… They stated 100s of 1000s of times that Diablo 2 is running in the background they had zero reason to give us this system anyone thinking they are going to change this with less then a month to go ur kidding urself cut ur loses and cancel ur pre-order now. HERE A HINT TO ALL CONSOLE PLAYERS ON XBOX AND SONY U HAVE TO CANCEL UR PRE-ORDER BEFORE 2-WEEKS BEFORE THE GAME COMES OUT IF U DONT THEY WILL BOTH REFUSE UR REFUND. SO DO IT NOW WHILE U CAN AND IF THEY CHANGE IT BUY IT AGAIN.

3 Likes

I have a pc and a ps5 i am cancelling on the ps5 just for no lobbys and so on but no i wont buy it on PC either im not support a dev who said since day one. YOU WILL GET THE FULL OG EXP. Then switch it with something else lol

2 Likes

Lol it truly is mind blowing how they led us to believe that it would be a remaster… and change the method of finding a lobby that targets more specific objectives.

3 Likes

Diablo 2 is dead on consoles if they dont have lobbies. I’m canceling my preorder but will gladly buy it if lobbies are put on consoles.

3 Likes

The only Thing strange about is that there is no post " we see the issue for the Konsole Player and are working on it" they must have realised by now that nearly nobody is happy with that Cheap unsocial Alternative. A small hint, " for a multiplayer game you need MULTI >Player!"

5 Likes

ITs because there no way they have time to change it back a month is not long enough with all the bugs and gltichs and we have yet to even test a single NEW ACT they did open and closed betas of 1 and 2 with nothing new its obvi at this point that they are not taking the problem to heart but as soon as a PC dork post gets hit they are thre in a flash lol

2 Likes

But anyone say they cant do it ur lying… They stated D2 OG runs in the background MEANING the system are there they are just removing all that for us…

3 Likes

Exactly… if the game is running in the back, lobby can to! I want to see blizz show support for this and fix it. We can only hope more people continue expressing themselves on this topic while we have the opportunity.

4 Likes

The game looks great, the graphics of the mechanics look insanely exactly what I expected. But … Multiplayer for the console version does not exist, I cannot imagine a situation where, as a high-level player, I have no contact with the multiplayer community … Lack of creating my own servers with the name visible in the lobby (PC version) makes the multiplayer game difficult … add to the console version of the lobby and creating servers otherwise multiplayer doesn’t make any sense. You’ve done a great remaster but the multiplayer doesn’t work. Random servers in which each player does something else in the game instead of building one team … 70% of the content of the miltiplayer, not trading and grind team baalruns etc. Fix it !!! I waited a long time for this game just to get frustrated by the lack of a lobby for the console version. No lobby, custom servers - no preorder, no money. Sorry blizzard multiplayer is the most important thing in this game. No trading no gameplay comunicate with other players = no end game affffff… ADD CROSS PLAYING OR LOBBY FOR CONSOLE!!! AND this game gonna destroy all multiplayer games. Blizz one thing! Custom servers and lobby!!! BLIZZ WHY??? :unamused::unamused::unamused:

5 Likes

Me 2 lobby and custom servers… ;( i was waiting for long time for this remastered… Sad… No lobby multiplayer is dead on console

3 Likes

Yes i need it or refund i hate d3 and d2 seem same…

3 Likes

And we should not forget one thing: for an all digital game in 2021 release is a deadline for NOTHING.
I dont think they can necessarily fix the damage they have done to the game on consoles in just 5 weeks, but they can do in 10 or 12 weeks!
Never give up on it!
We love this game and from a technical standpoint its very easy to give us the original experience as advertised = a Diablo 2 that actually works and is playable on consoles.
We just have to remind them every day until we get the only viable answer = Yes, you’re getting full Diablo 2 on consoles without any kind of stupid and/or broken changes asap!

3 Likes

The funny thing is they did all this extra work implementing this multiplayer system for consoles and all it did was alienate a good portion of their player base.

All they needed to do was port the PC game over. But instead they ported the PC game over then added extra work just to kill multiplayer before launch.

5 Likes

no lobby and chat no pvp, no character leveling, no item farming, no cowruns, no trade, no rush games, who ever thought that this could be good?

4 Likes

returned at this moment I think I have lost hope I like playing since 2000 my on console has not been appreciated I will have to ask for a refund if nothing changes

3 Likes