Conquest Years of war not showing my progression validation

Some says it’s not a bug but and I have seen numerous posts on this, still I don’t understand.

I made gr55 with 4 necro 6 pieces bonus and it was checked validated yesterday in the list. so 4 sets of the 6 required. It was checked in the boxes of the list.
tonight ZERO are validate…
why?
EDIT I double checked and 2 are validated out of the 4 I guess I will just do them again tomorrow not that a deal but still…frustrating!

You’ll hardly get an answer from Blizzard. If you want to listen to others’ advice, read #2 of Things That Are NOT Bugs

1. Achievement/Conquest Window Doesn’t Checkmark Boxes (I.E. GR55 with 6 sets)
    The Achievement/Conquest Window is slow to update and at times will not reflect say a GR clear with the required set. It will update sometime but it is still considered complete and if you meet the requirements for the achievement/conquest, it will still finish even if the check boxes are not updated.

This article is created and maintained by the community, not by Blizzard.

My advice is DON’T. The 2 missing are correctly marked at server side. Just some problem, the data couldn’t update the client.

You can continue with 2 other sets. If success, you should get the conquest done even the checkboxes aren’t checked.

Ah ok but just to check with you as I am on my phone now is Masquerade on the list?
So it could be say 1)inarius 2)pestillence 3)trag’Oul
4)Rathma 5)Carnival Masquerade and 6) let say a Gear of Dreadlands DH? And that being 6.

All sets count for this conquest.

2 Likes

That is correct.

As Maskraider said:

1 Like

Update
Something is wrong as today it was 3 validated when 4 were yesterday at 21h and 5 when I did the rifts.
Anyway, I guess I’ll just do another one I know Idid not do(another sets) but if it is not validating after the 6th I’m very sad.
very weird thing after all these seasons.

I have done this conquest on 3 accounts. Plus I never had this problem. 5 DH sets and 1 Barb set on all three of them.

Well what can i say good 4 u …
Me it’s bugged or something.

Do you mean that:

1. Some of the Sets are not getting checked off?
  2. You have completed six different Sets and are not getting the Conquest Complete?

It does not matter if some Sets are not getting checked off as long as you complete six different Sets that are in the Conquest list. Now, if you’ve completed six Sets and you’re not getting credit for the Conquest, that’s a problem.

And yes, the Sets not getting checked off should be fixed. But, it’s not a game-breaking issue and will not stop you from completing the Season Journey.
Good luck and good hunting!