Conqueror but didn't got a new Stash Slot

Hello BlizzTeam,

for about some minutes I’m not Conqueror but I didn’t got the promised Stash Slot.
I’m stuck at 13 at all but I’ve seen in Videos, some have 4 chests+ so more than 20 at all…
What went wrong?

Sincerely,
Chris

5 stash tabs from season are the max. (mentioned in season blog).
So, 13 stash tabs is the cap and you wouldn’t get more even the prompt said “+1 tab”.
Not a bug.

1 Like

For why Blizz keep on telling us, Conquerer gives us more space?
Just a little:
if player_name =13 tabs
no message about getting tabs anymore

And why I can see videos (check out “Jessie Rocks” ones) where player have more than 3 chests?

But thank you for you fast response!! :slight_smile:

Because it’s a generic message. And, technically, you did earn the extra Stash Tab. But, since you already have the maximum number of Tabs available, you do not receive any more.

If more players would read the Season Blogs before starting the new Season, there would be less “bug reports” created in this forum.

Season 20 Now Live
You’ll earn one additional tab each Season by finishing the Conqueror tier, up to a maximum of five

D3:RoS - Maximum Stash Tabs

Product           Tabs
Diablo III =
4 Stash Tabs
Reaper of Souls =
+ 2 Stash Tabs
Rise of the Necromancer =
+ 2 Stash Tabs
Complete Conqueror Chapter in 5 Seasons =
+̲ ̲5̲ ̲S̲t̲a̲s̲h̲ ̲T̲a̲b̲s̲
Total current =
13 Stash Tabs

Technically, if you already have 13 tabs, it’s not possible to earn any further tabs. That’s why there should be some logic in the congratulation announcements that shouldn’t give the splash for an extra tab if you’re already at the maximum.

1 Like

Hello all : Just thought I’d add my 2¢ worth…

I’ve said this before… and I guess I should have made a formal bug report about it… but what’s the point. Blizzard knows about it and hasn’t bothered to fix it.

The game (or the Journey, I suppose) knows whether you are going to get an extra stash tab or not… So, before displaying the +1 tab in the stash, as in :

why doesn’t the game check what the Journey says…

This (note the +1 space in the Journey):

or this (note that there is no +1 space in the Journey):

3 Likes