Conduit pylon bug

In the morning, right in front of the butcher, a few cultists took maybe 1/20 of their maximum life and then nothing, a good 30 seconds, and took no damage.

Then the ice forest, skeletons and bats the same situation.

Now in the caves. skeletons, hungry corpses and those big beasts that one of the bosses gave them the disappearance spell.

I ran a good half of the map and after 1/20 of their life was gone conduit pylon DON’T TAKE ANY DAMAGE. The error makes them immune to these lightning bolts. I understand one or two, but not the monsters of the entire map.

Rathma Aot D. 5 pieces of rathma set, 2 pieces of captain crimson, haunted vision, rotgj, stone jordan, jeseths set.

Merceneary. 2 sets. cain and dont remeber a name he will give u extra gr key, gold skin, etc …

1 Like

Please move this topic to the appropriate forum. Now for the fourth time, I recorded a video so much that in 800x600 it would not slow down the game terribly. I’ll convert it and throw it somewhere.

As you’re the thread creator, you can do this.

Click the pencil icon underneath your opening post to enter Edit mode. In the editor window, there’s a drop-down menu which will show all the available sub-forums, select the one you want, and Save the edit. This will move the opening post, and all the replies, to that sub-forum.

2 Likes

I checked it more thoroughly today and yesterday. Around half of the pylons that rise do not deal any damage to monsters throughout the map. It destroys only elements of the environment.