Compré la expansión de lujo dentro del juego y no me aparece lo nuevo

Hola a todos.

Compré hace unos días la expansión de lujo que tiene una mascota nueva, pero no me aparece la mascota ni los recuadros de starcraft, ya desinstalé y volví a instalar y nada.

Muchas gracias.

Good evening alfajor,

Hi all.

I bought a few days ago the deluxe expansion that has a new pet, but the pet or the starcraft boxes do not appear, I already uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing.

Thank you very much.

The Deluxe expansion includes many cosmetic items; some are for Diablo III, some for WoW and some for Starcraft.

Diablo III cosmetics:

World of Warcraft cosmetic:

Starcraft II cosmetics:

You may need to start a game in WoW and in Starcraft II to get the cosmetics for those games.

The language on this forum is English; you will find the Spanish language forums here: Diablo 3 Forums

If you think that the purchase is incomplete, or if you need more information, you should probably contact the Purchasing Section of Blizzard Support (in Spanish) : https://us.battle.net/support/es/help/product/services/334/345/solution
(click on the Contáctanos button at the bottom of the page).

I hope this helps – Good luck in your games.

1 Like

Compre hoy la expasion Deluxe y no me aparece la mascota huesos… tiene el Icono del Diablo III… al lado entonces no entiendo porque no esta ?