Completed Season Journey But Guardian Reward Still locked

I completed the season journey through Guardian however the reward is still locked. 6/6 Objectives complete, and the complete guardian icon still has a lock on it. Can send screen shot if needed.

Bingo, didn’t know you could progress without completing each achievement. had 7/8 conquerer didn’t augment item with 50+ Gem doing it now will report back. Thank you.

Confirmed User error, got the achieve after gem’ing with cube.

2 Likes

It’s covered in a stickied thread at the top of the Bug Report forum…

1 Like

I have the same problem - a day late. Season 22 ended yesterday. I was Guardian. No extra stash tab.

My understanding is that you CAN’T complete the next higher tab until ALL the previous challenges are completed. i.e. you can’t complete Guardian without Completing all the rest on the say.

Please explain how if this is not correct.

You can complete the next step (tab, chapter, act, whatever you want to call it) w/o completing the previous ones, but you won’t receive the rewards until you do complete the previous ones. From the above comments:

1 Like

Your terminology is confusing. I’m going to assume that you meant to say:

My understanding is that you CAN’T complete the next higher” [Chapter] “until ALL the previous” [Chapters] “are completed.”

If that is what you meant, then that is true.

• You will not collect ANY Haedrig’s Gifts for completing Chapters 2, 3 and 4 unless you’ve also completed ALL Objectives for Chapter 1 as well.
  • You will not collect an extra Stash Tab for completing the Conqueror Chapter unless you have completed ALL Objectives for ALL previous Chapters. (Or you already have the maximum number of 13 Stash Tabs).
  • You will not get credit for completing the Guardian Chapter until you have completed ALL Objectives for All previous Chapters.

In short: You cannot jump to the Guardian Chapter, complete all its Objectives and expect to get credit and rewards for completing the entire Season Journey.

(Nefertiri beat me)

Ah, I don’t remember back to my beginning with Diablo 3. I’ve been working on gaining the 10 bonus stash tabs and now have 13. I thought I started with 5. My mistake.

Again, thanks.

1 Like

For future reference:

D3:RoS - Maximum Stash Tabs

Product
Free
For Gold
Subtotal
Diablo III
=
Reaper of Souls
=
Necromancer
=
Seasons
̲ ̲5̲ *
_̲_̲
=
̲ ̲5̲
Total
=

* Earn one Stash Tab by completing the Conqueror Chapter in a Season.
Maximum: 5 Tabs in 5 Seasons.