Completed season chapters not registering?

So I picked up D3 again recently, and now there’s seasons, so I started a seasonal character. My journey shows chapter 1 and 2 with yellow checkmarks, and all the objectives marked done, but “View Rewards” seems to indicate I should have a portrait frame, wings, and the first of Haedrig’s gifts, and I don’t; my inventory cosmetic box doesn’t have the new wings or frame, and I haven’t seen any sign of Haedrig’s Gift showing up. Is there someone I need to talk to, or do I need to finish all 4 chapters before it recognizes any of them?

The wings and the portrait frame will be rewarded to you after you complete chapters I - IV. It even says in the header: “Complete the reward requirements and you will receive the following”, and at the bottom there’s “Reward requirements: Complete Chapter I - Chapter IV”.

The Armor reward, however, will be given to you in 3 parts (3 Haedrig’s Gifts), each after completing chapter 2, 3, and 4. They will be “mailed” to you (there should be a mail icon next to the chat icon on the bottom left of the screen).

Remember, that each chapter is considered completed only when all the previous chapters are completed. And all the things you do may be done ahead, and will register properly (for example you may complete “No, you can’t have it back”, which is in Slayer chapter, before even finishing Chapter 3).

2 Likes

Ah, thank you! I was overlooking things.