Completed my first GR100 HC solo

So I just completed my first GR100 HC solo with my barb. In fact I soloed all my paragon lvls (1-1136 over the course of a few months). Not sure how much further I can push past 100 though. o_O

3 Likes

Very nice given it is HC…you can take it much further with paragon naturally but have you fully augmented your build?

1 Like

I saw a guy that said he got to 110 (not sure what his paragon lvl was) but I have found that it also heavily depends on the monster density and that usually involves the particular GR in question. For example I did some 98’s and 99’s and it was consuming almost all my time because the actual rift was lame monster density. When I did the 100 gr I got lucky and had that act 5 Battlefields of Eternity layout and I actually finished it with almost 6 minutes remaining. 5 augments. 85, 84, 80, 65, and 60 one.

Not bad. Advice on augments though: never augment with gems that you could easily rank up higher.

Further reccomendation: make a monk. Tempest rush justice monk can easily solo gr 100-110 with no augments, even without mostly ancient gear.

Yea actually I have tempest monk and I only have a few augments on him and he is really tuff so yea I will see where I can go with him. Being my first time experimenting with HC rifts this high I’m so cautious with all my alts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Monks should never be referred to as Alts.

Monk Life!

2 Likes

So if you can do 100 then augment at 95 and do all 13 pieces…by the time you do that you will have more paragon.

Plenty more room to grow!

Or make a Monk! :rofl:

1 Like

Did my first GR100 in HC this season as well. Found a Primal Etched Sigil with my wizard who was going to be running Vyr’s and switched to LoD Hydra. Just for giggles I pushed 101 in about 12:45 so maybe I could push a little higher but that would mean grinding out all those augments after slogging thru 13 of them. I just don’t feel the call of the grind.

1 Like

I presume you’re being very cautious being HC, but you should be able to push higher than a GR100. I don’t main barb though, so can’t offer any real sage advice on play style/gear.