Competition improvements!

We disagree on the easier part…

I feel we have 2 better options already in the game, they just need to make them better/un-nerf, esp Hell Cows, that was the Meta back in the day. So imagine having Chaos, Baal, and Cow runs as your options, each different Tlevel areas to level up and loot at.

I would much prefer and I am sure you/most will agree, they spend their next resources post D2R release, on an expansion instead.

Before u reach to farm ubers and diablo clone . ur 1-2 years further xD. diablo2r doesnt need greater rifts.

I mean…if they were to make Cows an Ilvl 85 area, buff the #bossmonsters, and make it so xp was comparable to baal…it would go a long way to combat pickit hacks, and as such be much less likely for personal loot to be needed.

I like it, would be nice to have a separate realm for this.

No? now people farm all differen kind of arears depending what they want to find!
If it is point based all people will farm the same one spot to get that one item blizzard end up giving the best point value / drop chance.

Not sure what you mean ?? McLama do solo level 1 to uber in 12 hours?

Correct… and are you implying that this is a problem with the game, because the way you said it, is implying that farming a specific area for a specific item, is not how D2R should be… when yes it is lol

Agree!
but not ONLY one place in the entire game because that is the place with the best drop chance of one specific item.

yeah on modified diablo 2 he does this.

Grail List I am fine with but, the problem is the list is extremely long if you have every permutation of item out there. They could make it off the extreme list often used for pick it and it would likely take 3 years to cross everything off including all the ethereal items.

I do think they should adjust the experience gained from cows, dclone, pre ubers and ubers to reflect the difficulty a little more and to add another path for xp grinding. They could essentially make them equivalent to at least level 80-84 monsters. maybe limit xp in Ubers to just the first wave and/or put a level cap of 88 or 90 for pre ubers and Ubers. Basically turn them into slightly more experience then Baal. For cows make it equal to Baal or slightly less to balance out the speed. Basically they need to balance it out so not everyone is doing one thing. Level cap things so people can’t just level stupid fast and so 99 is still a very hard target.

SpeedRun Board would be cool for the begining of ladder but, would not be easy to implement.

Rifts on the other hand should not exist in D2. They have no place in it.

As for implementing all of this. I would rather have the game first and they can work on it after.