Community Mods and Blizzard [D2R]

Hi everyone !

That make no sense to buy a product with less content than what i had before even if I can see all the details you did it’s not about content.

If Wc3R had no multiplayers custom map because “We will add best graphic” alot less players would be interested. (without talking about the polemic)

So this post is just here to say that : Allow Modded community server on D2R like you did with custom map in Wc3 back in the day 2002 make it part of the game officially

Ex: At the start of Diablo 2 Resurrected let us choose if i want to play base game LoD OR any Modded community (like : Diablo 2 project / path of diablo / Median XL) Even theses mod cant be converted to D2R let them a chance to Rebuild it on D2R.

Support it be “cool” restore your image. And also protect your business to avoid any inconvenience but don’t fight the Community because you lost the war on DoTA years ago

Because this is so much fun ! Having litteraly a game that cannot die because every seconds he’s impoving !! Thanks to modded communitys. There’s So much more QoL or even Balance in Mods that the base game won’t ever have even with D2R.

Be smart use Community Mods as a feature. You dont have to do ANYTHING, players/modders will fill your game as you won’t dare to. No risk big reward your game will be loved and it’s good publicity

Having mods only on single player… Boring, Let us play mods with friends dont be rude ! :slight_smile:

Omnislack just a simple gamer

My english isn’t perfect at all be kind :d
:wave: