Community buffs not active for seasonal heroes

Are you sure? I thought it was both.

" There will be two PTR-unique buffs active to help you on your journey: increased Legendary drop rate and double Blood Shard drops ."

That doesn’t seem to say seasonal only.

I’ve taken part in at least half a dozen PTRs now.
The community buffs were seasonal only on each and every one of them.

I don’t remember there being a PTR testing period where we didn’t have the targeted season already active during the first day of testing. If we’re supposed to be testing for bugs and balance issues for an entire week before they activate Season 22, we need to have those quality-of-life buffs to speed up the item generation process.

Fair enough. I’ve done many before but they’ve always been seasonal so I assumed they were on both sides.

They want to see how the new items behave and how powerful/weak they are as is before introducing the seasonal effects. Gives more natural results.

Hi all - Thanks for the reports. This will be addressed in the morning Blizzard time (so Pacific Time).

Please keep support requests and pings to the forums as we are looking over these. Would prefer to keep them off our personal Twitter accounts as they can get lost or go without response.

Thanks!

4 Likes

So, time for another table then…

PDT = Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-7)
BST = British Summer Time (UTC+1)
CEST = Central European Summer Time (UTC+2)
AEST = Australian East Standard Time (UTC+10)

PDT BST CEST AEST
09:00 Friday 17:00 Friday 18:00 Friday 02:00 Saturday
10:00 Friday 18:00 Friday 19:00 Friday 03:00 Saturday
11:00 Friday 19:00 Friday 20:00 Friday 04:00 Saturday
12:00 Friday 20:00 Friday 21:00 Friday 05:00 Saturday
13:00 Friday 21:00 Friday 22:00 Friday 06:00 Saturday

Noted for accuracy. Sometimes I hate being me…

Bless your timetable Meteroblade :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hence my accuracy post. :blush:

Thanks, PazRedra. :wink:

There are non-US time zones? How long have you been sitting on this information? :stuck_out_tongue:

For around 8 hours. I’m from the future. :wink:

1 Like

We’ve created a monster!

Knew I should have invested in that DeLorean.

CEST = Central European Summer Time :slight_smile:

19:41 CEST and its still not fixed, must be soon then! :wink:

Lets give the devs at least some time to figure out what’s wrong, then we can still complain :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be willing to guess that we’ll have an update this afternoon. Unfortunately, that means Meteorblade will have to wait until 11 pm-1 am BST for his answer. Coffee or tea, good sir?

I mean, a slow but reliable fix is still better than a rushed and unreliable fix that breaks everything else.
Lets wait for the blue post regarding the issue before we jump to conclusions.
(Because I know there will be people doing that sooner or later.)

I’m also EU aka CEST but I happily wait for any news.