Command Golem dying bug Urzael

I use Golemskin Breeches for extra toughness and although my Golem can tank hits from gr 100 trashmobs, arcane enchanted, molten blasts, and rift bosses, yet it somehow dies to t16 level Urzael with one hit.

How does my Golem’s toughness work exactly?

EDIT: It seems some people fail to understand
GR: Greater RIft,
T16: Greater Rift 75

Edit 2:
After further testing. It was definitely not due to the passive “Final Service”. The golem from Command Golem just dies to Urzael. Tried all the other bosses in T16 levels. Diablo Malthael Azmodan and not a single scratch. The golem just gets damaged hard by Urzael and Urzel only. This definitely seems like a bug.

Your HC Necro?
Try using an Enforcer gem.

I appreciate the time you took to make this response. I can guess from your character names you are either Chinese or Japanese, look you have to read before you can reply to have a valid comment.

Command Golem can tank GR (GREATER RIFT) 100 Trash mobs and Bosses with no problem.

But somehow gets damaged or killed at T16, which is equivalent to GR(GREATER RIFT) 75 level.

Ergo it seems to me like it is bugged or I fail to understand certain mechanism that makes my golem to die more than it needs to in the lower level.

Enforcer gives 90% Damage Reduction to your pets (incl. Golem). i.e. 10 times toughness.
It helps your pet still alive.

I guess I had answered your question.

Sorry if it is not the answer you are expecting.

It is not the answer I was looking for. All you did was suggest Enforcer Gem not actually answer my question of “how” toughness of Command Golem works, especially when its toughness seems to change erratically despite playing in the lower level.

I’d not compare torment level against GR level. Even say T15=GR70, T16=GR75. I really doubt that this scale is valid anymore. As many patches changed the difficulty level.
A better comparison is between GR levels, e.g. GR70 vs GR75.

The damage from different from monster to monster, a lot.
You should compare again the same monster, not just arbitrary two different monsters.

My hero could stand hits from bosses, but could still one-hit by some white mobs. Why not pets.

Where are you basing your doubt of the difficulty scale from? Can you post any links that can help validate your doubt? I honestly wish Diablo 3 Dev answered these questions more clearly.

Just my feeling.
I feel, e.g. T4 rift is harder than GR20, even they are supposed to be equivalent. I have the same feeling every season (in all 3 regions).

1 Like

Venatus,

My guess is that it is your passive, final service that is killing off your golem. It is your cheat death ability and if it triggers it will insta-kill all minions you have active in order to give you more life. It kills all the skelly mages for the other builds also.

1 Like

I think you just answered my question. My toughness for GR build is 1.2 billion but my toughness goes down to 700 million in bounties. That makes sense, I forgot to consider the full effects of “final Service” consuming the minions to help me survive…

Thank you!

Edit 1: Gonna try to experiment it…Hope I do not die.
Edit 2: Yup it is a bug… Command Golem doesnt get scratch from any other bosses in T16 level. Just Urzael alone. Furthermore, did not activate the cheat death passive.

EDIT 3: Further Test Result = Golem died to Urzael in T16, T15, T14, T13… Yeah, this is definitely a bug…