Come on D2 Remastered

Just stop with your trolling. You’re being childish and ridiculous and a moronic tyrant.

If you’re so adamant about this being a D3 forum, stop talking about D4 in this forum.

More then happy to :slight_smile:

Your lack of education is showing.

Not a fan of these personal attacks. I suggest if you have nothing better to do you move on . Me i am going to continue to browse the DIABLO3 forums for what they were intended for. Discussions around the CURRENT game… DIABLO 3. And provide feedback to the community and hopefuly CMS about changed i want to see in the CURRENT game which these forums are designed for.

Praise Jesus! :slight_smile:

I noticed you’re not trolling the Diablo Immortal thread. Will we be seeing you repeat your trolling anytime soon in that one?

Really depends . i intend to play that particular game but any discussions around it and bugs etc i will have in those forumss not here

I can’t wait for the D2 Remaster forum, until then I’ll discuss it in this thread.

yes they are just too lazy to create something new.
remake is a lot easy and cheap.
and more profitable i guess.

I played the hell out of D2, and while I romance the thought of a remaster where I can play the game with better graphics in wide screen mode, the truth is that I got bummed out by the extremely limited inventory space, and the need to run 2 or 3 accounts full of mules to have enough items available to play the game.

Gems and runes alone took up a full account of mule characters. Back when I was playing D2 (as late as a couple years ago) I was running a single monitor which made muling slow and dangerous. It’d be faster and have less chance of DC’s now, but I just don’t have the patience for that sort of inventory management anymore.

Bottom line is that for me, I think it would be cool to have the opportunity to play it with upgraded graphics, but there is no way I’d spend my time progressing a half dozen characters through 60 to 80 levels just so I could subject myself to countless Baal runs to reach level cap.

Besides, I hated Act 3. Damn that Flayer Jungle and the Undead Stygian Dolls in Meph’s Durance.

2 Likes

As nice as a Diablo 2 remaster would be, I would have to pass on that, and here is a list why:

1. It’s just shiny new graphics and nothing else, which means all the horrid bugs will still be there.

2. No QoL improvements would be added. No bigger stash, no higher rez, no better controls, nothing.

3. No mod support. This is the deal-breaker for me, and also why I would rather stick with Median XL which has everything that this remaster would not have.

I’ve probably got 100k hours logged on Diablo 2 total over the span of 20 years. And at this point I just want Diablo 4 made right and to move on.

3 Likes
  • L - O - L -

you do realise, anyone left playing d3 now, is an extreme minority (5% - and that’s being generous) of the original playerbase, and your personal opinion, is an extreme minority already within that minority.

Do you realise, the vast, vast majority left d3, because it was nothing like d2 right? Look back at the forum posts from the first year after release and just look at the thousands of posts crying how dire this game is and how much of a massive letdown it is.

Obvious troll is obvious

Sven’s Glide Wrapper is free and allowed by Blizzard. It gives us widescreen, HD and higher fps. 2 years ago Blizzard increased the amount of characters we can have per account form 8 to 18.

Given that attutude you porbably dont even plau D3 anymore. Granted Vanilla release was rough it got way better with RoS. So if you were one of the leavers who apparenrly loves la 20 year old dated game. Fine nostalgia away. Its ok to like old games like that. But Speaking of remastering older different non D3 titles however should be had in alternatw forums.

Oh FFS Endugu dude, let him be. Do you even care? If hes a troll let him troll as much as he wants. I scrolled through all of this post and most of it is filled with you two fighting each other, making this post longer than needed :slight_smile:

We want diablo 2 remaster he doesn’t. Whatever, let him be :smiley: I would have stopped after a few of his replies.

1 Like

We let our conversation die 3 days ago, and I know, I got suckered into contributing to his high troll post count. My bad.

I couldn’t hear you over Blizzard’s cash registers cacophonously kachinging in unison