CN S25 leaderboard 150 GR clear in 27 seconds

The title of the thread clearly says “CN”, i.e. China servers.
That’s not the same as the Asia region of the Western servers.

Meanwhile, on EU…

Notice the GR150 in 1 min 08 seconds, done with 1044 paragon.

4 Likes

Ranking on Chinese servers.

Enjoy…

https://maxroll.gg/ranks/?lb-type=season&n=25&cores=sc&types=dh&regions=cn&maxrows=400

At this moment, the 307 firsts places are under one minute…

1 Like

Screenshot you provided is about monk, not dh.

4 Likes

Pool blz programmer, the buff may drop from lvl 0 to lvl -1 when network lag.
You actually get a lvl 4,294,967,295 buff.

You can see the issue in US leaderboard too, some players complete level 14x within 3 minutes.

1 Like

He said DH, not Monk.

Oh no! The cheaterboards are compromised! Just like they’ve always been.

No one will ever know the pain of never being able to attain seeing my name on a list on a website :frowning:

6 Likes

EU Dh now too… 1 minute clears… Some nice bug there.

1 Like

The “best” player is the second, 2:26 with a 2H blue crossbow :smiley: :cry:

3 Likes

Players wanted power creep, they doubled it.

7 Likes

I distinctly ordered a power crepe… nice and crispy with a little cinnamon. Instead I got more power creep. That’s it, I’m only giving this restaurant a 1 star rating.

6 Likes

I can’ even walk across the entire floor of a map in 27 seconds, speed build or no lol

4 Likes

Atleast 1 day for this exploit and cancer speads more and more (CN,EU,KR servers). We still don’t have any answer from devs Is this game really dead?

Its not only the damage buff. By trying to build my DH like the top guys in the leaderboard i was able to create some bug in which the next portal i entered was already at around 60% clear. If you combine that with the damge thing thats alot of speed in the farms^^

is not a bug, is a feature, thx blizz

2 Likes

This wasn’t funny the first time someone said it and it isn’t getting any funnier.

3 Likes

bro, is not my fault blizz give us this amazing features

2 Likes

Agree to disagree.

It’s funny every time :smiley:

2 Likes

But it is your fault for using it - expect the ban hammer soon

1 Like

They won’t ban anyone as they didn’t ban any barb-supp back in season 21. You can check EU barb leaderboard and you can see cheat record are still in the ladder and abusers still play (Nexrate)

2 Likes