Close up of monsters models

Saw that random video suggested to me and thought you might enjoy it too

I love how Griswold design looks so simple yet terrifying, still has that “what can I do for you” look?

the bat also looks like something I actually need to be afraid of :joy:

the cat on the other hand, is not bad, but I would say its weird XD

8 Likes

the amount of detail is incredicle O.o
i love the flesh clan (Goatman) ^^ since D1. <3 “DO NOT KILL…GHARBAD!” NO HURT! NO …KILL! :slight_smile:
And Andarial is so awesome <3
i am so exited to see the rest of the game <3

1 Like

in the end that goat attacks you anyway :O!

3 Likes

Looks absolutely amazing. I am so happy to be able to see them up close like that !

1 Like

Monsters look good so far. But I wonder why they can’t make D2R characters look good too. They clearly have the ability to do it.

15 Likes

I’m both sad the panther warriors aren’t remotely sexy, but also relived that i wont be as sad about killing them when they look like that.

As the dead horse has been beaten a dozen times if not more already it’s because of the attempt to disassociate with sexism/stereotypes and to bring the characters more in-line with what you should expect of someone of their nature/backgrounds.

I agree that the Barbarian should have a lot more bulk and the Amazon should be a little more feminine, but let’s be real… No one that is out to save the world from the Prime Evils is going to have trained his entire life to be Mister Universe or a Beauty Pageant Queen. They’re going to look rough around the edges, that is just fact.

I also understand this this is High Fantasy type of stuff but you have to draw the line somewhere. Sexism and stereotyping has gone too far as many of the people on this forum have proven, demanding that we stick to an old trope.

1 Like

Just to kick that dead horse some more…I’m sure some people on here should be happy with Andy…Cover that girl up :wink:

This is a Diablo forum, the only thing andy is going to be covered with is bruises and slashs and the occasional naglering you thought was an SoJ :wink:

Why you spoiler you little bastard T_T

2 Likes

Well, they covered her butt with a rugged piece of loincloth, so there’s that :woman_shrugging: