Close the legendary property ranges in

Some of the items in this game have way too much of a range on them. I play a Barb mostly and know how much of a struggle it is for a good Lamentation but dealing with The Ninth Cirri Satchel is awful. The range for the legendary property is way too wide, 450% to 600%. You can find a nicely rolled one and it be 482% which is not fun. Fate of the Fell comes to mind as well with this massive range. It just isn’t needed.

On a side note, fix the quiver rolls also. Make it roll with Crit by default.

7 Likes

I second the motion raise hand
But I know blizzard like to mess with me

Wiz try to farm bracer- agonize over it, crafting farming rifting like a madman for close to a week- decide that it’s not worth it wasting so much time looking for that close to perf stat ancient- in the next 3 days 17 of them drop…

Find really decent drops, ancient nice stat perf skill roll items for NOT MY CLASS… gives you all the gear for every other spec but yours

Finally! Finally! Yes I got ancient Deathwish! Great stats too!.. Skill is 256% damage multiplier ( range 250-325 ). FFFFFFFFF…

Fml… no wonder so much people just buy the item from eBay.

wut…?

I used to play on pc when it first came out.
Now I have a switch because easy to carry around.
On switch, (console) there are these people with hacked items. Like +8000 every stat, weapon does 346656786432356 dmg. Also every piece of their gear has 3 sockets and they are wearing ALL of the legendary gems at once. And every item they have is primal ancient. Makes me sick to see but it’s happening. GR 150 clears in 56 seconds. Idk how.

thats what happen when you give any game a offline mode, and yet people are screaming they want offline mode, lol its ridiculous

2 Likes

I do get what you are saying, but by the time you actually start considering it, the ranges do follow the values where you can get about 25% power variance.

Like take Ninth Cirri Satchel going from 450% to 600% is a +33% damage increase, and a 25% damage loss the other way around. Lamentation belt as you mention is a +50% between a 100% and 150%, or 33% the other way around.

It leads to a difference of 1-2 rifts on most items depending on your lucky rolls. It gives you something to strive for and keep farming. The biggest issue is actually the Toughness ones with 60-80% Damage Reduction. Those are some very huge differences in survivability.

Bit of a difference though as they can still qualify for the leaderboards. I wouldn’t care at all if those people did hack in items, assuming they are blocked from playing with others. Like several even mobile games have done.

instead of doing all that, they can just make it online all the time, which is exactly what they are doing.

easier, less hassle, and they sell more legit copies.

again, this is a business, their goal is to maximize profit, people always forget about that. This isnt about your feelings, this is about profit, and always online will do just that.