[Classic] The Shared Stash

yes. And people like it because how different the game is without class item uniques and runewords. Offers a much different feeling experience.

2 Likes

correct apart from the respecs part.

You do have 1 x respec at each difficulty, just no tokens :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah, I wasnt sure if lack of tokesn(knew there wasnt tokens) also ment that you didnt get the free ones.

The shared stash for Classic and the cow king penalty removal are the two things that I’m really hoping they implement. Come on Blizz!

3 Likes

the cow king penalty removal is a very interesting point!

2 Likes

There’s a big thread dedicated to that request too if you scroll down the list of threads a bit. :slight_smile: It seems most purists and advocates for change agree on these two things.

3 Likes

Will check it out!

ty

2 Likes

I love that my OP is growing. Thanks for continuing to share. I’ll be very proud if this change is implemented.

I pre purchased on day one to get this topic on the forefront of discussion.

6 Likes

Same reason I pre-ordered; to get this topic live :+1:

6 Likes

Yep i pre-ordered for the same reason

4 Likes

Alright guys the community managed to push the cow king change through, now we’ve got to push this one hard too! Over 400 replies and not one objection? Let’s gooooo

8 Likes

this!
hmm, i must write more letters, ok - now eat it!

1 Like

Let’s get this change done! The classic community wants the shared stash.

3 Likes

I’ve spoken to MrLlamaSC who will raise it for us too. Streamers seem to have a lot of sway with the current team.

5 Likes

Glad to hear, hopefully they listen.

2 Likes

Was in game earlier, and it looked like the multiple shared stash tabs say “Shared with non-ladder characters.”

If you are talking about the open beta everyone is playing right now, wrong mode. People here are referring to the classic version of D2R (non lod) that will be in the game, but has not been part of any of the beta tests.

1 Like

I was unaware that a non-fully updated version was being prepared.

I thought they were releasing Resurrected and there was going to be an option to use a visual filter to make it look like the old game. Then you could play single player or multiplayer in either format (HD or “Classic”).

My apologies.

I’ll explain better. D2 has two versions, LoD (Lord of Destruction) is the expansion to the original Diablo 2 that is referred to as “Classic.” Both Classic and Expansion will be part of D2R, but only LoD has been tested by the public. As of last known dev/blue update, Classic will not be receiving the shared stash tabs. Players in this thread are advocating for Classic mode in D2R to receive this QoL update, as it makes no sense for them to say muling adds nothing to the game for LoD, but not fix that issue for Classic.

The visual filter you are referring to is “legacy graphics.” Hope that helps.

7 Likes

Come on Blizzard Give us Classic Players what we want!

2 Likes