Clarification on Season 19 Blog/Quoted Patch Notes

I expect that AoV’s 6pc will be dropped slightly, lamentation getting a value added back to it, Fjord’s blade getting fixed to not affect All damage and only Seismic slam

1 Like

I dont wanna get hyped about it… maybe it s only crusaders down a bit and barbs just staying where they are.

Please also have them look at the Bazooka / Thorns / Blighter fixes.

They didn’t do anything and/or made the issues worse. Bazooka is still running 150 speeds just fine.

Your too pragmatic! :wink:

Please please please please buff Barbarians. Please.

1 Like

Please add lamentation back with 100%.

Please ask the community for help if the devs are not as familiar with the game mechanics.

Please make the new monk set viable.

1 Like

I’m assuming Aegis of Valor will be tweaked.

Please keep any nerf specific to just Heaven’s Fury.

1 Like

Agreed, would be a shame to gut the set theme completely.

Fires of Heaven rune is the problem. I think a quick fix for the set would be to change two piece to consume all buffing charges on a cast of HF. That means it works for all runes but prevents shotgun spam. Would play so much smoother and tone down the power level significantly.

Lamentatiiioon

#prayforbarb

1 Like

Patch notes are not accurate with monk new set. The description does not match with live game, please look it ASAP.

Thank you Nevalistis

Just Ctrl+C Ctrl+V to previous notes…

One week more to season 19…

You can relax and think about what you want on Black Friday more now. :wink:

1 Like

realisitc i would say…

Nobody would be soloing it next season as the top players will be at least 5,000 paragon less than the non-season, which is 25000 main stat, around 100% damage, and solo, we are not going to have a 1000 kill streak to get the full 100% damage buff.

So when does the Season starts?

Quoted from the linked post below.

Season 19 begins Friday, November 22 at 5:00 p.m. PST in North America, 5:00 p.m. CET in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220970/season-19-the-season-of-eternal-conflict-begins-nov-22-11-14-2019

Lamentation

Rend now stacks 3 times

calling it

Why not a big one? There’s a lot to balance!

1 Like

Thank you Nevalistis for all you do. Sorry we can be impatient and unappreciative in our words at times, but please know that the vast, vast majority of us who play the game regularly love that you and your team do the many great changes we’ve seen over the past six-plus years.

1 Like

Pretty please fix the unnecessary nerf to Lamentation and Barbs. Watching Crusaders get buffed into clearing 150s when Barbs got nerfed for clearing a 140 felt like a real punch to the gut.