Clans/Communities seem to be back online

Well I can now join/leave clans and communities again on both Asia & US server.

Ya’ll can check Europe.

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

So, clans / communities are now fixed?
What did they fix if it wasn’t broken?

Communities still bust in Europe.

You talk too much but say precious little. And you’re a stalker.

Go back to EU forum and stay there.

Yep, looks that way. Made a EU toon, couldn’t join any community. Went back to Asia/US, could join and leave as I please.

Could you elaborate? Any details regarding your experience are helpful in reporting the situation back to our engineers, especially if it winds up being that something else is having a problem after we’ve fixed other issues. :slight_smile:

Are you already in any communities? If so, is chat available to you? Again, any and all details are helpful!

On Asia, yes I was, for about a week before everything went belly up. When it did go belly up, I couldn’t leave the community and it showed 0 active members.

Now I can join & chat in communities on Asia & US.

Noone responded to me on Asia, probably because I annoyed them when I said PEEKABOO!!! And there were 9-10 people in the chat.

On US there were about 400 people in the chat, and one did respond to my PEEKABOO. So community chat & joining seems to be working as intended.

On EU, however, still nada. Can’t join or leave any community/clan. Error 34200.

Most of the communities are not available, they’re greyed out with the message ‘Not available at this time’ or something like that.

Surely you can log on to europe and see that for yourself?

2 Likes

Its entirely possible that she has done this and for her it was working. It sounded to me as if she wasn’t expecting the Euro realm to be having issues.

How is that? Either it works or it doesn’t, no matter who logs on.

That hasn’t been the case throughout the entirety of testing. Part of why this issue has taken so long to resolve is because we’re getting inconsistent reports. It’s working for some people and not for others. Sometimes it works for us, sometimes it doesn’t.

The more reports we get, the more we can cross-check data between the reports that are working and those that aren’t and see if there’s some commonality that drives us to a source. That’s why more reports are so important, especially so if the results are different!

It sounds like your systems are at fault. Anyway, as of 10 seconds ago 6 out of 10 communities were greyed out and unavailable, like they have been for days.

While you’re here, will you please change the system of dumping people into GR’s already in progress? We want to play the game, that’s why we bought it, not sit and watch while others play.

2 Likes

It appears to be hit and miss, Nevalistis, as far as French language communities in Europe… I was able to connect to some communities, but not other.

For example, cannot connect to JudgeHype and PowerLevelingFR… when I try to join those 2 communities, I get Code 34200 (Diablo III servers are not available. Try again later)

https://i.imgur.com/BRzKHrc.jpg

[quote=“Nevalistis, post:10, topic:3691”]
The more reports we get, the more we can cross-check data between the reports that are working and those that aren’t and see if there’s some commonality that drives us to a source. That’s why more reports are so important, especially so if the results are different!
[/quote]
What exactly do you need as far as information ?

Update 8:00 PM EDT : a player which had issues previously with Europe region communities now reports that they are back to working again… It’s 2:00 AM in Paris atm… I hope to hear some more tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please keep us updated if you (or if anyone else) runs into this problem again! Like I said, reports have been inconsistent, so if something’s still going on, we definitely want to look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do ! Have a great evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hardly, but I do read the Tech Support and Bug Report forums and will absolutely notice when someone says the game isn’t broken, despite it having been broken for three weeks. I wouldn’t have replied to you if you hadn’t previously said the game wasn’t broken.

Not sure what went down between you two, but this seems a bit silly.

Inconsistent issues means it works for one person, and not for another. If someone does not haunt TS and Bug (as well as the various regional forums), it is easy to miss genuine issues. Don’t beat people up for not knowing. Educate them on where to check for reports that give a broader perspective.

1 Like

He already knew it was broken, having confirmed that he was unable to leave communities…

Quarter of an hour after posting that, he told someone else reporting a problem being unable to group up, that because they could still play solo, the game wasn’t broken…

So, he knows fine well where to check for reports as he’s reading and posting in Tech Support threads. My issue was him telling people that something that is clearly broken, which he knows to broken as he’s reported an issue with it himself, isn’t really broken.

Meteorblade he isn’t lieing about You talking too much , you post in about EVERY post how about get off the forums for a bit and play the game a little…just a idea

1 Like

24 hours ago EU communities weren’t working for me. They are working for me now. Could join, leave & chat.

Asia/US communities still up for me, working as intended.